Chapter 12

I just don’t know I am going to get through the next couple of days or how ever long it is till I get out.

                                                +++++

Every single day for three whole months I am stuck in this room and the girls came in a day after their first day coming in and grabbed all their things and left never came back in. I stay cuddled inside of my covers and stare out the window. People have stopped coming in to give me my medicine so when people come in to bring me food now I go ballistic throwing things at the door incliding my lamp. I have gone completely phycotic they had to take out everything they found as a threat including my clothing so I only wear what I put on three and a half months ago. I cuddle into a ball and sob and pull on my hair. They feel like snakes crawling all around me.

“Get off of me! I said get off.” I quickly pull my hair into a tight bun to keep them away from me. Soon the door swings open to show Cane. He is completely healed. He looks just like he used to. But my sences are quite whacky. I grab my pillow and throw it at him. He grabs it and puts it on Megans bare bed. Three more guys come in Danny, Nate, and another new one. Cane shows me my medicine bottle and shakes it a bit. I jump on top of my bed and yell. I jump from bed to bed while they just stand there watching me. Then I feel my bladder fill and I race to the bathroom. I lock the door and use the bathroom while I hear Cane enter along with the other footsteps and the door busts open. Good thing Im on the toilet or I would have peed myself. He closes and locks the door in front of the guys. Finally I finish. I rip up my pants and I pounce onto him knocking him against the wall.

“I need help in here!” They guys rush in and I shove him outside the stall and onto the wall closest to it. The guys rip me off and I flail as much as I can and they hold me down careful of my arm. They pin me to the ground and shove only one into my mouth. I try spitting it out but he shoves water down my throat and the pill slides right down. Damn it I lost…again! They all climb off of me but I feel incredibly sick. It shouldn’t act that fast. I haven’t eaten in a while but still.

I scramble up and run to the toilet but they grab me preventing me from running to the toilet. Suddenly I vomit this time all over him. My pill doesn’t come up so that is a relief. “Whoa man you never said this would happen?” Nate shakes himself off and I run back into my bed. That is disgusting. I squish myself into a ball and stare at the covered window.

“Belle? You can come out now. We got you your medication for as long as you need but we are just making them last. Now would you like to come out?”

“No, I want Meg, I need to speak with her.”

“She isn’t available right now.” I don’t look at him. As much as I am happy to see him I am frustrated he knows all about my issues. “But she does bare you a gift.” He throws me a brown paper bag. Its stapled shut so he doesn’t have any idea what is inside neither do I. I slowly open it and pull out a note.

Sorry for everything. Hope this fixes something we had. Take it, I have been monitoring your actions, haven’t touched your tampons since we arrived. I already know the results but you might not. So take it so you can lower your pill intake.-Meg

I stare at the small box that is in the bag and I rush into the bathroom. I avoid the vomit filled stall and I take this. “What are you doing in there? What was that note?”

“Can you just count to three minutes for me?”

“What are you doing?”

“Just count!” I hear him silently counting and I am freaking out. In the pit of my stomach I know I am pregnant but then a tweak of doubt fills my mind. Its all so clear that I am, I have missed my period for three and a half months, I have gained weight in between my pelvis. Why should there even be a test? Maybe because I doubt it and I need the digital proof. My palms are sweaty, my heart is racing, and I feel like I am going to pass out. Maybe because I haven’t taken those pills today?

“Is it almost finished?” I stare at the test intently waiting for something to appear and I read the box for instructions.

“No.”                                                                              

“Get out and get Meg.”

“What are you doing in there?”

“Get. Out. Now. And. Get. Megan!”

“But its almost been three minutes.” I slam my way out and grab his collar bringing him in my face and he looks scared. I stare into his beautiful eyes and sneer.

“I said get my God damn sister or you are going to get it where your sun don’t shine. Now!” His face runs pale and I leave him be and he and the others run out looking for her. When I am sure they are gone I head over to my bed with the stick and stare out the window to wait for her. These things last forever with the same results. My mother kept mine for six years after and it still said positive. My body starts shaking with fear when I decide to look at it. This is the electronic one so it says Pregnant. I grip the thing with both hands and stare at it in shock.  The door swings open and Megan steps through with her head down and closes the door while Cane stares through the opening of the curtains. He catches sight of the test and his face runs pale again and he starts freaking out.

“You called me in?” Her voice is filled with sorrow.

“Two reasons one, stop with that he isn’t dead, he doesn’t hate you and neither do I. I just hate the people who locked me in here for three and a half months. And for two…” Tears sting in my eyes as I grip it tighter and she stares at me for once. I stand up and walk in front of her staring at the test. “The second reason…you were right. I am…I am.” I cant even say the word when I drop the test and she grabs me in her arms. Cane busts in without knocking and picks up the test reading it. He is shocked himself, he take a few steps back towards the door. “I-I…”

“Don’t say anything. I just don’t know what to think.”

“Don’t lose her over this. She is having your baby. I know it is yours because you were her first and only.”

“How do I know? How do I know this isn’t a skam?!”