Chapter 75

Cane POV

“Have you seen Belle?” Rushing up to Hail who is about to enter his room without her. He slowly looks at me and looks extremely tired.

“She went to go talk to her parents. Why?” He seems suspicios, that’s bad, no one can find out its me.

“Because she said she would meet me here, I really would like to speak with her about Caitlyn since our baby is going to be here pretty quickly.” Forcing a fake smile from my lips but I can tell he hardly bys it.

“Tell me this? Why don’t you ask about her bruises or if she is okay? And not talk to her about the person who beat her? I always catch you at the bar and why are your kuckles hidden? Because you are her abuser!” Oh shit. My fist tries to make contact with his face but he only blocks it and head butts me square in the face forcing me to lie down from the throbbing of my head. He kicks me over and over in the gut and back causing some groans to escape me. He is really strong. He drags me to a standing position by my collar with his strong grip, hauling me up he quickly drags me down the hallway and up the stairs not waiting for me to take a step. He is very strong and angry but I have no energy to fight back. Quickly dragging me through the dining hall and through the living room. He pulls down a DVD from the shelf revealing a secret hall way.

We near the single room before he burst open the wooden door making Belles father dart up looking flustered. Her mother darts up from the shakingness of the bed. A third person lay in the bed but doesn’t stir at all. “What is the meaning of this intrusion.” He booms and the mother place a hand on the third object in the bed. He throws me hard onto the floor spitting at me.

“I found the person who has been beating your daughter.”

Hail POV

“I found the person who has been beating your daughter.” Such anger towards Cane has me boiling and shaking with fury that he would place a hand on her. Baxter darts from his bed down to Cane ripping him up by his throat to meet his eyes.

“Is this true? You laid your hands upon my daughter? While she was pregnant with your child? She loves you dearly and you betrayed her. I cant bare to look at you any more. Cast him out now.” He throws Cane hard up against the bed knocking him out instantly before letting me dispose of him in the way I please. Which I assure you will be miserable for him. Dragging him away Baxter stops me. “We have a dungeon down stairs, place him down there until further notice. I know he didn’t used to be like this he was so nice and peaceful to her and yet he beat her? We will change him. Lock him up.” With hoping that my way would work I trudgenly allow this act and start dragging him in the way he points, in the stairwell  down next to his wifes side of the bed. Dragging him down the stairs with the constant thumping of his body and his weight pressing on my calves.

This place is actually like a dungeon except with all steel walls heavily laced. Quickly throwing him in a cell not careful of how I treat him I lock him up listening to the quietness of the cells. Locking him in there I take the keys and quickly run back up the stairs, this place is giving me the creaps. Quickly racing through the parents room I see Belle sleeping soundly, she didn’t even flinch in my intruision. “What is the matter with Belle? Why isn’t she stirring?”

“She begged me for an injection so I did.”

“But what about the nutrients her baby need? Or food and water?” All these questions race through my mind of concern.

“No need, we have injections to help the baby to continue to grow healthier. Now please leave me we need our sleep. I have a big day tomorrow.” Wow he now acts like a king but whatever.