Chapter 53

“Hmm…let me go see first.” He wriggles his whole body like a dog shaking off all the little hairs before he goes inside. I clean up the area which is just shaking out the towel and taking the things inside and locking the door behind me. “Damn girl your good!” He comes out of the hallway to me running his hands through his hair shaking the pieces out of his hair.

“Thank you, I had practice.”

“Practice on me every month I needed it. I can see!” His eyes bulge open before he cringes back holding his eyes for dear life. “Ope! Nope I cant see. Oh this hurts. Oh my God give me that!” He rips the spray bottle out of my grasp spraying his eye with it holding his eye for dear life.

“Are you sure your turning twenty? You didn’t add a zero to the end?” I lead him back to the bathroom before I peal his red eye open looking for the hair and I just tap it before he blinks his eyes hating the entrance. “Got it. Now clean your hair before you go doing that again. And take off your clothes, you smell awful. You should add a bath tub in the house so when Caitlyn is older we don’t have to go back and forth to take a bath or something. It would be nice and easier for us to bathe her.”

“Alright, just add it to my hunny do list.” He whips off his clothes other than his boxer and I just stare at his beautiful body. I swallow my drool and push down the purr that tries to escape and Cane catches my glimpse. “Ha-ha I caught you!” He whips the things out of my hands pushing me up against the wall and kisses me.My whole body presses against his humming with joy and he whispers brushing his lips against mine as he speaks. “I knew you would like it.” He drags me into our bedroom onto the bed and slams the door with his strong foot into our adventure of love.

                                                            ++++                                           

“Good morning.” My body feels so relaxed and at ease, all my muscles feel so plane. I am in a happy mood today. I reach into my drawer and take my pills dry. I notice in the corner of the drawer that there are the prenatal vitamins Megan left me along with a sticky note.

I am so sorry I did that stuff to you, you have no idea how sorry I am. Here are the pills, I hope your morning sickness gets better. Love Megan.

All the words are crammed on the small sticky note so I take some of those too. Bleck! It tastes like fish oil. “Come on just like one more hour.” Cane throws the pillow over his head screaming into the mattress.

“Haha good morning to you too.” I climb out of bed and slowly make my way to the kitchen to get something so I don’t puke. I don’t bother putting on any clothes and I am about to go into the kitchen when I see three guys sitting on our couch. “What the fudging crap you guys! Don’t you ever knock?” I scream covering myself heading back to my room to get changed. Wow three councilors just saw my body. Great morning. I grumpily walk into the bedroom to see Cane is up and getting dressed groggily. I slam the door pissed off and he jumps just about falling down on the ground.

“Whoa! What is wrong?” He stares at my body other than my face. I snap frustrated.

“My eyes are up here! You got three friends waiting for you in the lounging room! Have fun babe! Make sure you teach them how to use the doorbell.” God that was completely humiliating.

“Well here is an outfit for you. I will go get us breakfast and we can put our kitchen table to use.” He kisses me before leaving just laughing but I gaurentee that isn’t a laugh, I bet he is just as pissed as I am. I go over to the laid out clothes for me and carefully slip them off. My hands and shoulders itch. Yes my sun burn itches it always does. My shirt hugs tight on every curve on my body making it look like I got something to show. It’s a bright salmon/ peach neon thing going on.its very bright and I like it. I slip on the pair of jeans I was wearing yesterday. Uh I feel so comfortable in this. I head into the bathroom and take my contacts out and decide to wear my glasses today. I just want to be relaxed and comfortable. I slowly  put my hair into a messy bun on the top of my head and brush my teeth thoroughly. I feel so lazy today, I just don’t want to do anything. While using the restroom I think back to when I felt her. It was just so crazy and amazing all at the same time, just a small flutter to trick you thinking it is just digestion or something but it really isn’t. It’s a baby, not your organs or gaining random weight. A real life living baby, who eats and breaths, sleeps, and pees all the same we do. Just using my energy to make that life bigger and able to live outside of me.

I walk out into the lounging room to see Megan sitting on my couch crying. How did she get in my house? Is this like a museum or something? A walk in doll house? I don’t know how to talk  to her so all I do is just stare at her uneasy. She looks to me and darts up quickly almost falling over. She is very big how far is she? Almost eight months? How could I not notice this yesterday? She is huge! “Cane let me in. He said you wouldn’t be happy to see me but I could come in. I really am sorry about what happened. Its kind of hard to think straight right now. I couldn’t sleep last night. I just wanted to come here to tell you how sorry I am for what I did. Ever since we came here all we have done is fight. All I want is for us to be like we used to be. Inseparable, joined at the hip. I really miss us.” She sobs holding her belly as it bounces with every sob. I can only feel bad for her, my stupid emotions so I start sobbing as well and engulf her in a giant hug.

“I am so sorry Megan, I am so sorry I have been such a bitch. I just want you back. My best friend.” Her belly presses against mine making it hard for us to hug. I feel her head shift looking down to our table and she pulls away for a bit. She leans down picking up a cute little baby bow.

“Belle?” She asks excitedly holding the bow up to my belly. “Did you find out what it is yet? Are you having a girl? Oh my god!” She shrieks happily holding up all the other ones sitting down and going through them all. “Belle they are so cute. Where did you get these?” I exhaustedly sit down and sigh.

“Cane went out yesterday and got a bunch of things for me and Caitlyn. So yeah pretty much that’s the reason he went out.” Her eyes just about bulge out of her head and she squeals happily.

“Your naming her Caitlyn? So pretty! Who picked it?” It feels just like old times we always forgive each other quickly but if she has something to do with the pranks I think I will kill her.

“Cane did, its his grandmothers name. Don’t be mad but her middle name is going to be Melody. He loved the middle name so much.”

“I don’t mind, do you know what this means? Evin and Caitlyn could totally be a thing when they get older! Since were not blood sisters they wont be blood cousins unless you know that’s how its gonna be?” She becomes serious at the end about being blood sisters and all that jaz.

“I love you so much but its weird being step sisters then being mother-in-law’s.”

“True, never mind but that’s just adorable. So how have you been? What happened to your front yard?” My stomach tightens from the memory of what happened earlier my yard is so messy and even she can notice.

“Someone thrashed it was a bunch of toilet paper when I went over to your cabin, soaked the toilet paper in itching powder then egged the place. Totally tormented me but I don’t know who I did it. I have all today to figure out who did it.” I show her my wrapped hands that I guess she didn’t notice and she eyes them warily like its contagious.

“So you have no idea who did this?”

“No not at all, I was kinda hoping you would know?” The door swings open before she could speak and laughter erupts echoing through the house while the doorbell rings obnoxiously.

“We learned!” The boys laugh coming in, when they see us the all stop. One of them in the backround does a small cat sound. Ugh boys.