Chapter 15

We have talked for hours I guess because the shooting and commotion is long gone and there is a banging on the bathroom door causing us to all scream. "Calm down its just me. Open up its all clear." Cane's voice is loud and clear and I charge through the door almost trampling Kris as I leap into his arms burying my face in his neck. He takes a few steps back from my impact and sets down his gun and hugs me back.

"I thought I was going to lose you, or they were going to get in?" A tear streams down my face onto his neck.

"Never, those gates are great nothing can get through if we didn't want it. I will never leave you two." The girls get up and go and sit on Meg's and my bed and talk to her. "I love you." I let go of him and I gently kiss him on his lips and whisper in his ear.

"Your going to be an uncle." I pull away from him and he looks utterly confused and its so cute.

"How?"

"Meg, she's pregnant too, three months ahead of me. Do you know Caine? Not you but the other one? That's the dad, don't tell him though!"

"I wont, I wont. And yes I do know him, he is an ass."

"That's how I like 'em." Meg purs and all of us laugh except Cane.

"We should tell you guys if you couldn't guess," I grab Canes hand and lead him over to the girls, "In a way Cane and I are married, nature's way." Everyone gets up and squeals hugging us both. Everyone is so excited for us and I cant hold in my excitement anymore so I hug them all jumping up and down. Cane clears his throat and we all halt. Everyone moves away from Cane and I go over to him grabbing his hands and staring into his eyes. "Yes?" I say seductively and I can tell the cat caught his tongue.

"Um...I just wanted to um..."

"We will give you a minute to 'talk'." Why do all the girls laugh at whatever Cane has to say? That is very frustrating.

"I just wanted you to come with me to the activities. I am over the pool today. Do you want to come?"

"I would love to! Let me get my swim suite on though." I quickly run to my drawer and rummage through my neatly folded and ironed clothing making them all crinkle. I pull out my grey and pink polka-dot bikini and run into the bathroom. I go into the stall I did vomit in but I notice that it's all cleaned up. Did Megan clean it up? I quickly take off my clothes almost falling over not to keep him waiting and slip on my bottoms and top, I cant tie it usually Megan does that for me so I shyly walk out holding the string. "Could you...um...tie this?" My face burns red with embarrassment and he smiles a new smile walking over to me kissing my neck and tieing it easily. "Thanks." A whisper escapes me and he continues kissing my neck. I slowly turn around and I kiss him before I break apart grabbing my top that is lacey and you can see through it to go over my bikini. Its really pretty and I love it.

"Lets go my baby mama!" A chuckle escapes both of us and we both walk hand and hand down to the pool, its very far and I am wearing flip flops and there is still mud everywhere. I set up a pool bed next to the life guard tower while he goes to change in his changing room. I put my sunglasses on and put my hair up in a messy bun. I apply the sun tan lotion and only hope its okay for the baby.I lay down all sexy and watch girls swim and flirt with the life gaurds. All their attentions are focused on an extremely attractive male who is mine and I own. Cane walks out almost as if he is in slow motion and shakes his shaggy hair walking out in his red swimming shorts showing his amazing abs, his defined v line, and his happy trail.

His ring glimmers in the sun shine almost blinding the other girls with whispers. He comes over to me with a smirk. Lifts me up holding the small of my back close to him and kisses me. My hands trail up his body to the back of his neck and up his wet shaggy hair from showering beforehand. "I love you." I whisper keeping our heads together.

"I love you more." He kisses once more before pulling apart and climbing his shaded tower and watches all the girls awe at us and some acting like we don't even matter that the could get some one better. But no they cant cause I just got the best! My eyes close and I absorb the sun feeling the warmth surround me. Then I realize I have my over thing on. I quickly take it off and put some suntan lotion on my stomach and chest. I lay back down again and resume letting it take me over.

"Cane! Long time no see man!" Another male yells to him distracting me from sun bathing.

"Hey Caine, what are you doing here?" Cane doesn't sound one bit enthusiastic like the other Caine. I sit up and stare at Megs baby daddy over my sunglasses amused. He has tattoos all over his torso. He is very large from muscles and his hair is cut pretty low but not buzzed and he has a pattern designed with a smaller cut. Blech this guy is hideous. He catches my attention and smirks probably the one that lured Megan in. But not me, I am stuck.

"I'm Caine, and you are?" His hand elongates to shake his but I just snort and push my sunglasses up.

"None of your business." He pretends to be offended then literally brushes himself off.

"Fiesty, I like that. You remind me of my old booty calls. Here is my dorm number come find me if you want a nice time." He gives me a small card and I rip it up in front of his face and he looks a bit frustrated.

"Didn't you see the ring? I am married, I don't need a man whore in my life so go run along and go find someone else to have a 'nice time'." Before I can react he grabs my wrist and yanks me to my feet smashing his lips to mine shoving his tounge into my mouth. Ewe! I bite down hard on his tongue and he backs away but shoving me into the pool. I don't know how to swim. This isn't good. I start panicking but no one can see me as I struggle underneath to somehow get up to the surface. I know how to hold my breath but not that long.

I stare up at the surface and see Cane punching the crap out of Caine and they are ripped apart from each other. Soon Cane dives in noticing I am not up there yet and he notices me right off. I lay on the bottom of the deep pool feeling my lungs burn. Soon my nostrils burn from water entering and everything goes dark.