Chapter 32.2: Brandon's Condition Turned Sour

Mike's POV

We waited for about an hour after the girls went to class, but no sign of Devin and his crew anywhere.

"Let's go. These bitched obviously not gone shoe up. They were lying." Bradon exclaimed. He was really pissed. He glanced at Mike who nodded in agreement.

Marshall was the first to walk off. "Yeah. Let's go!"

Braddon and I noticed his sense of urgency. Me on the other hand I wanted to fuck them boys up, so I wanted to wait just a little longer, but they were right-it did not look as thought they were going to show up any time soon, so we dipped and headed over to school.

__________________________________________________________________________
As soon as we walked into the school one word ranged through the halls. "Faggot." the voice screamed. The stupid ass owner of the voice was casually leaning aganist a locker with his friends, and you would never believe who they were-The fucking preppys. How the fuck did they even know about it? I damn sure did not invite them to the party, so their must be a rumor going around. Already. Fuck me.

Bradon was no punk though. He balled his fist up and turned to the boys that decided to speak some stupid shit. "What the fuck did you just say?" He asked.

Marshall grabbed his arms because he had began to walk over to them. The leader of the preps spoke this time. "We said that You my friend Brandon is a fucking fag punk that likes it in the asshole." He spoke the sentece like he was speaking to some little child or something.

"Okay. How about I shove my foot up your ass so that I can show the pleasure I get from it." He laughed.

For a second I thought that this preppy bastard would upset him, but I guess that I was wrong.
I decied to join the conversation. "How about you leave and we won't man rape you."

The boy laughed. "So I guess that all of your are fags then." He taped he boys standing next to him on the shoulder. "Do you think that they be doing each other, or random other dicks."

Marshall laughed then spoke. "How about we show you better than we can tell you." he looked over to Brandon and smiled. "I think he has a tight butt, how about we make it loose for him? What do you think?"

Brandon nodded in agreement. "I agree. His ass is nice. I would love to shove my dick inside of it."
We all bursted out laughing the look of the preppy's face was too fucking funny. He actually thought that we were serious. What an asshole? All of a sudden they took of running and we were laughing to hard. Well we were until Sabrina came out of no where and slapped Brandon so hard across the face that I almost hit the fuck outta her small ass.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" She yelled at Brandon.

Marshall tried to stand between them, but she pushed him out of the way. A small crowd was forming and in the middle of the crowd was the other members of the basketball team.

"HOW THE HELL CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME? I THOUGHT THAT YOU LOVED ME, BUT I HEAR THAT YOU ARE GAY FROM SOMEONE ELSE."

She slapped him again and I saw his fist balled up. He was going to hit her if she didn't back off, and I was going to let him. Who the fuck did she think she was hitting him like she didn't have any fucking sense. Marshall read my mind.

"How about you back off Sabrina?" She gave him the death glare.

"AM I TALKING TO YOU?" Then she turned to me. "I AM NOT TALKING TO YOU EITHER, SO JUST STAY OUT OF THIS CONVERSATION! OKAY?"

Brandon tried to grab her arm, but she yanked away from him. She was causing a scence that was very uncalled for and she was pissing me the fuck off, but I decided to let Brandon handle the situation because I might kill that girl.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. THIS RELATIONSHIP IS SOO OVER!!!!" She pushed him into a locker and got right in his face. "You probaly gave me AIDS or something you disgusting freak."

What the fuck? Oh hell no! "That's enough!" I yelled to Sabrina. I was fumming and if she didn't go I was going to punch her. I think she got the message. She stormed off leaving a crowd staring at Brandon like he was some kind of freak show.

Marshall took thw words right from my mouth. "How about ya'll get the fuck before I hit every last one of ya'll."

Later on that day Brandon, Marshall, and I sat outside along the basketball court eating lunch. The day was horrible. Every five seconds someone would say something offensive about gays and I would exsplode and they would run off-sometimes crying.

"Don't worry Brandon, everything will be okay. Fuck them!" Marshall demanded.

But he held his head down. "Maybe not. Look at who's coming over here."

I look up to see the other memebers of the bb team walking over to us including the coach. What the fuck? This cannot possibly be good. This was what Brandon has been dreading-facing his team members again-the people who were known to hate anything "fag-like". But I was here with his, so they had better not say anything stupid, or I swear it was going to be trouble, trouble, trouble...

"What the fuck is going on?" The coach asked. No one answered. "Okay. How about this for something to do? Until you are all getting along again their is going to be a basketball lockout, which means that I am canceling all resuming games until my team is a team again."

"But coach." Richie exclaimed. "He's a fucking fag! And we used to get dressed in front of him. He was looking at us and that shit just ani't cool."

Brandon laughed. "Like I would ever look at you-you fucking arrogant prick!"

Richie attempted to grab his shirt, but Brandon punched his so hard in the face that he stumled back onto the ground. The coach just shook his head and smiled. "Unitl you can get along all of you can kiss your basetball scholorships goodbye."