Panic Attack Imagine

Heyyy. Hope you're all doing well and I hope you all enjoyed the book reccomendations in the comments of my last imagine. I did, so thank you for that!

This imagine is pretty personal to me, and I wrote it awhile ago but never really got around to posting it until now! (I had a bit of a break from homework tonight, so!). I don't know if any of you are familiar or suffer from panic attacks, but they're extremely serious and about 60 million U.S. citizens will suffer from panic attacks at least once in their lives. If you want more information on panic disorder, suffer from it yourself, or think that you may have it, feel free to message me or just research it. Google's pretty helpful. ( :

Anyway, not to start this imagine on a sad note or anything like that... Enjoy! Comment and vote if you do, please! Love you all xx

Songs for this imagine: Gotta Be You by One Direction and All of You by John Legend

{Make sure you read my note at the end of this imagine. Trust me – you don't want to miss that announcement!!}

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I pull my knees closer to my body as my gaze out of the window of my room is blurred by my falling tears.

How can my heart flutter at the mere sound of Justin's name after everything we've been through?

The lying, the late night partying, the drinking, the smoking–It hurts me. More than anything. But every time I try to confront him about it, that baby face, that sweet, innocent little boy comes out and he just looks into my eyes and asks me sincerely, "What's wrong?", and I can't do it.
Hormones and being emotional comes along with life as a teenage girl, but I don't know if...this...qualifies as standard teenage girl hormones.

I've cried all day. I've sat here in my bed for the entire day. I've eaten nothing, drank nothing. I watched the sun rise and I watched the moon rise just the same; just sitting.
Sitting and thinking.

I push a strand of hair back across my face as my phone vibrates next to me.

From: Justin
I know you love me, I know you care. Just shout whenever, and I'll be there. 

I miss you, I love you, and I'm sorry.
–J

I pinch my lips together and look up, trying to prevent my tears from falling.

I sniffle lightly and flip my phone over.

Why does he have to do that to me? He makes me feel like a princess just when he needs to, but...then there's times when I just can't handle him. The times when everything is my fault, and hes perfectly fine with blaming me. The times when Za and Twist are right and I'm not to be trusted because I know "nothing". The times when I feel like I am single-handedly running and saving this relationship.

I swallow hard.

"In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and 0f the Holy Spirit, Amen:" I squeeze my eyes shut and start to pray. "I want to be the best girlfriend for Jay, Lord, but I don't know if I can be anymore. I dont want being his girlfriend to require me being h-hurt all the time... Guide me.. P-Please guide me... I don't know what to do anym-more..."

Strong hands grip my waist and Justin nuzzles his head into my shoulder. "Guide us, Lord. And...and let me treat my girl better. (Y/N)...she's everything in my life, and I'm nothing without her. Thank you for brining her into my life, and grant me forgiveness for not treating her the way I should: like a queen. My queen."

I quickly pull myself off of his chest and wipe my tears from my eyes. "How'd you get in here?" My lips tremble.

"The door," He answers softly.