"If You Can Handle That.." (Arianna)

Im 3k away from 800k! I hope after posting this you guys can get me to 800k, which means so much to me (:

This is  a Jason McCann imagine, and its the first imagine i've ever written for Jason McCann, so tell me what you think, and i apologize if it isnt good!

Keep reading, voting, and commenting loves. Mwah, stay beautiful, i'm always here, xx

*Arianna's POV*

*flashback*

"Jason!" I squeal and he tickles me some more.

His phone rings beside him and I groan but he lifts himself up from behind me and answers it. 

"Mhm.."

"Yeah."

"Yes. Yes, I understand."

He groans into the phone. "Right.. Right now?" 

"Alright. Alright! I'm coming."

"Who was that baby?" I ask him as he hangs up.

"Just.. A friend. I'm sorry, Arianna, but I have to go."

"Jason.."

"I know, I know. We'll get our time soon,"

"That's not what I'm talking about.. Jason..Jason that was Aaron, wasn't it?"

He swallows hard. "Ari, I.."

"No! You promised me!" My eyes glint with tears. "YOu promised me you'd stay away from him! I don't know what he's going to do to you, I.."

He smashes his lips onto mine, silencing me.

"I'm not going to let him hurt me. Don't you know me well enough to know that?" He smirks.

I shake my head. "I don't know, Jason.. I don't know this time.."

"What are you saying?"

"Maybe we do need a break."

"A break.. What?! We were fine just a minute ago!!"

"Yes, yes we were, because a minute ago I didn't know you were lying to me about doing work for Aaron again! I get so worried about you, Jason McCann, and you don't even know it."

"I-I do know that, Arianna. I do know that.. C'mon, we don't need a break."

"I think I do,"

He grumbles. "Don't leave me Arianna."

"I love you Jason McCann but I have to think about myself and you and us and what's best for us.. This isn't the end.."

"No." He shakes his head. "No, no, no, don't leave me.."

I press my lips together. "Don't think of it that way, please. A break. I'm telling you. A break."

His lips tremble in anger. "Get out."

"Jason.."'

"Get out! Now! Out! This is over! If you can't deal with all of who I am, then just get out!"

I turn on my heels and walk out of his room, slamming the door behind me.

*end of flashback*

I straightened my last strand of hair and walk out the door, the rush of cold wind greeting my face.

It's freezing.

I pull my coat closer to my body and turn to walk down the road and toward Justin's house.

He's on his year off and he just got back from Panama, so I want to visit him, see how he's doing after jail, and talk to him about Jason.

We've been friends for as long as I can remember and he was never fond of Jason.

After five minutes of walking I hear a car come screeching down the road.

I ignore it until it stops beside me and my suspicion grows, but I keep walking.

I hear a single footstep behind me and I whip my head around, finding Jason standing there.

He covers my mouth with his hand and drags me into his car.

"Jason!"

He smirks. "What?"

"What do you think?!"

He shrugs. "Don't know, that's why I asked."

I clench my jaw. "Kidnapping me isn't exactly the way to win me back."

"No, but it is a good way to force you to talk to me."

I shake my head. "You're unbelievable."

"You love me for it."

He puts the keys into the ignition and pulls away.

I pull my phone out to text Justin and Jason snatches it from my hands.

"My phone."

"My girlfriend." He chuckles.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Heaven."

"For real Jason."

"It's a surprise." He looks into my eyes. "It'll be good, I promise."

I roll my eyes and we arrive at this 'surprise' ten minutes later.

He gets out of the car so I follow him, unsure of where I am and what I'm doing.

He grabs my hand and laces our fingers together before I can pull away.

He guides me through a parking lot and a few buildings and we reach a clearing where I spot a wood basket in the middle of the field.

"Jason..?"

He ignores me and guides me toward the basket. As we get closer to it, I realize there's not only a wood basket, but a blanket, plates and glasses.

"What.." I start.

Jason lets go of my hand and kneels beside me on the blanket. He takes both my hands again.

"Arianna, I was so stupid to let you go. My temper got the best of me and I'm sorry, but you're all for me, and I'm all for you, and nothing you can do or say will change that. I was wrong to lie to you about working for Aaron again. I was, but I did it for you. I wanted to be able to support you because I knew that I wanted to give you this ring and that would bring us closer to our forever, and I just wanted to be able to support us when we did tie the knot.. I-I'll love you and support you through all the struggles of life and I promise never to leave your side again. So, Arianna, if I promise never to do a single thing for or with Aaron again, will you promise me that you'll stay with me forever?"

I cover my mouth in shock as he takes a promise ring out of his pocket.

A promise ring.. For me.. For us.. 

"F-Forever?"

He nods. "Forever."

"Can you promise me that, Jason McCann?"

"I promise you, Arianna, forever and ever," He licks his lips. "If you can handle that."

<3