"Of Course There Was Something.." (Shyanna - Part Two)

so here is part 2 of this imagine and its dedicated to another lovely girl, Shyanna - sorry if it gets confusing because there's two different names!

~~~~

*Your POV*

You wake up the next morning with a lump of regret sitting in your throat and what feels like millions of messages on your phone from not only justin, but Jamie, asking to meet you for lunch today.  

From: Jamie Hey, baby. Lunch today?  

To: Jamie  Of course :)) meet you at 1?  

From: Jamie  See you soon.  

~~~~~~  

You're sitting at a table, the exact same table you Sat at last night in the exact same restaurant you were at last night with..not the same guy as last night. You listen as he tells you things. News, politics, sports. But the whole time you're thinking about Justin. You're trying to convince yourself to stick with Jamie, but, last night...   

Your thoughts are interrupted when all of a sudden you see Justin at your and Jamie's table. Trying to read his emotions, you catch everything between jealousy and just plain anger.   

"Can I," he starts, "borrow Shyanna for a minute?"  

"Sure." Jamie replies without hesitation. He's so clueless, you almost feel bad.  

You follow Justin out of the restaraunt and around the corner, out of Jamie's view.   

"Come on Shyanna..come on! It's us..there's something real here and .. "

"Justin, don't do this to me. I just..I can't do this with you and I want to..so..so badly but I just can't. I'm commited to Jamie right now and I don't know why I'm doing that but I am and.." You reply.  

"Baby, baby. Calm down. It's all okay. It's all gonna be alright." He soothes you. "Just tell me, is it me?"  

"Of course it is..it always has been." You answer.  

"Then why! Why stay with Jamie! Jamie will move on, he'll be fine! But me? I won't be fine Shyanna! I won't be okay unless..." He tells you.  

"Unless?"  

"Unless I have you. I need you." He tells you.   

"I..I need you too." You muffle out between a sob.  

The tears are streaming down your face but Justin catches them.   

"This is what's meant to be," he lifts up your chin and forces you to stare into those mesmerizing hazel eyes..just as he presses his lips against yours once again.  

You don't resist.   

<3