Imagine: I Wanted To Surprise You

You've been modeling for over a year now and you've gotten to meet some awesome people and famous designers. You've worn clothes from everywhere; Gucci, Chanel, Armani. Today you have a shoot for a celebrity's fragrance..only you aren't sure who.

When you arrive at the shoot you're pushed through makeup and hair and wardrobe choices after choices until your ready for the shoot. You walk into the set and the director tells you what he wants from you.

"Okay, it's sensual, but not too sexy. I want this to be just you with the perfume." He tells you and you pose with the bottle the way he asked.

"Now. Justin! Justin! Come here. We're ready for you." The director tells halfway across the room.

Justin Bieber emerges from behind the curtain set up behind the director. Your jaw drops in surprise. No wonder the director didnt tell you who you were modeling with! It's your boyfriend!

"Alright. Lets go!" He shouts as he emerges. He walks into the set and his jaw drops the minute he sees you. Your cheeks blush a little.

"Alright. Alright. Lets get this show on the road." The director says and you smile and look away. Justin walks up close to you and you listen to the direction te director gives you.

"I want Justin sitting there on that chair." He points at the white stool in the middle.

"And Y/N I want you to be behind him, looking like you're whispering in his ear."

You and Justin follow the director's direction and as your standing behind Justin you whisper things in his ear, distracting him and making him laugh.

"Okay. Lets take five!" The director calls after being fed up with Justin's laughing fits. Justin turns around on his stool and puts his hands on your waist, looking in your eyes.

"How come you didn't tell me?" You ask him and run your fingers through his hair.

"I wanted it to be a surprise." He says and pulls you closer.

"You look gooood."

"Stop." You smile at him an try to pull away from the grip he has on your waist.

"Come on..babe!" He pulls you back in and then the director comes back.

"Alright. Lets go again!" He says as he walks in and Justin lets go of your waist, disappointed. "Y/N. I want it to seem like you are kissing him..but don't actually kiss him. Make it seem real." He instructs you.

"Yeah, come on Y/N." Justin taunts you. "Make it seem real."

You turn to him, lock his gaze, and lean in to kiss him.

"Yes! Yes!" The director says.

You close your eyes to make it more convincing.

"Alright now lean in further and give him a real kiss so we can get the shot."

A smirk appears on Justin's face immediately. You nod your head and lean in further, your lips touching his.

"Alright! Perfect! We got it!" You hear the director say and as you try to pull away Justin pulls you back in.

"Jus!" You pull away.

"Sorry." He smirks again.

"You're such a weirdo!" You smile at him and your hair stylist pulls you away from him to take off your makeup and get you back into your clothes.

Once all the makeup is off and you've changed back into your clothes, Justin drives you home.

"That was fun babe." He says with a smile As he pulls out of the studio.

"Oh yeah, totally." You say sarcastically  and turn to him.

"Why didn't you tell me? About this shoot? You knew I was doing it with you..you didn't say anything?"

"Oh, no reason." He says, barely talking his eyes off the road and the cars following him, their drivers with cameras in their hands.

"Is everything alright, Jus?" You ask.

"Why wouldn't it be?" He turns to you as he pulls up to a stoplight and grabs your hand.

"It's all good, babe. I'm serious."

The light changes to green as a man with a camera pulls up next to your car.

"Why date someone looking like that, Y/N? He's ugly. She is too, Justin."

"I don't like you." Justin tells the man with the camera.

"Get out of here. Stop following me."

"You're driving pretty reckless Justin. Pretty fast. You shouldn't. Be more careful with your girl."
"Yeah well maybe if you stop following me-" Justin starts to get angry.

"Jus." You squeeze his hand. "Just go. It's not worth it."

"Yeah, 'Jus'" The man with the camera imitates your voice and makes you angry with him too.

"Why don't you just shove your head up your butt and stop following us?" You tell him and Justin drives away, a smile on his face.

"God, he was a real prick." You say once your clear of him.

"That was hot, babe." Justin tells you.

"What?"

"That was hot. What you just did."

"You ARE such a weirdo!" You laugh at him as he pulls into the driveway of the house he shares with you.

"I know I am. A hot weirdo, with an even hotter girlfriend that I don't know how I ended up with but I'm gonna do everything for her to make sure she stays." He kisses you. "You did amazing today, Y/N. And I wanted to surprise you, that's why I didn't tell you."

You smile at him and kiss him again.
<3