"With All My Heart.." (Maya)

Justin's phone buzzed on the table and you look down with him to see that it's a text from Carly.

'Your such a tease, Bieber ;)'

Your heart drops. Carly, your best friend for a million years has been crushing on Justin for even longer. She's been totally jealous ever since you started dating him but she won't admit it to you.

Justin lets out a laugh as he reads the text and you feel..how do you feel?

Angry? Jealous? Confused? Concerned? All of the above.

You love Justin and he tells you he loves you too but whenever Carly is around..he's..different. He flirts with her constantly and you know he's only trying to make you jealous..or you hope.
You grab Justin's phone as he picks it up to respond to her and run up from the table, a playful look on your face.

"What! Maya! Come back here. I'm gonna get you!" He chases you around the fountain in the center of the mall and picks you up by the waist, spinning you around.

You let out a scream and he puts you down, your cracking up.

"I'm gonna get you first." You say and plant a kiss on his lips.

"I love you Maya." He tells you which reassures you and you tell the same to him.

-----------------

"Why didn't you write me!" Rachel McAdams cries. "I waited for you for seven years!"

"I wrote you everyday for a year." Ryan Gosling responds, drenched in rain.

"You-you wrote me?" She asks him.

This part of the movie always gets to you. Justin knows that and he cuddles into you. You pull away.

"Maya..what's wrong?" He asks you, pausing the movie.

"Who do you love Justin?" You look right into his eyes.

"What kind of question is that?"

"Who do you love." You demand.

"You. Maya. You. I love you." He tells you without thinking.

"Are you..are you sure?" Your voice cracks as you ask.

"Maya, what are you even talking about right now..?!"

You squeeze your eyes shut to try and stop the tears as your teeth pierce into your top lip.

"I love you Jay..but I have to-to.."

"Maya, what's going on?" He asks, confused.

"I know that you and Carly have something that, apparently, we don't have anymore..." You tell him. You're really upset now. Pieces are coming together in your head.

"Your so happy when your around her and..if she really makes you that happy then you should be out with her! Not still sitting here with me." You say and point at the door.

"Maya. I don't know why for one second you would think I want to be with Carly. I've told you over and over and over. You are my one and only love..forever & forever. Look, the past few weeks, I know it's probably seemed like I have feelings for her but I promise you that I don't. I know she has feelings for me, and, to be honest, it kinda freaks me out. I don't want her to come between us ever, ever again. I love you Maya, With all my heart."

He leans into you and wipes a tear from your cheek before smashing his lips against yours.

<3