"Why I'm Taking You.." (Mollie)

thanks for 290k :0 Also as a bit of an announcement - Im gonna be writing a book, a justin fan fiction, and I hope to get the first chapter or so up by Christmas for you guys :)

*Mollie's POV*

I closed the door of my dressing room, wanting to collapse of exhaustion.

That was a hard shoot.

My phone lights up beside me with a text from Justin, brightening my mood.

see you soon, baby girl. hope you had a great shoot, I know you did amazing babe. Can't wait to see you... Christmas surprise for you tonight :) xx

You look away from your phone and smile. He's so sweet.

You turn on some Austin music, he's the best right? Mahomie for life!, and start to change out of your expensive clothes.

You pull on PINK sweatpants from your bag and put a comfy, warm sweater on over an undershirt.

Comfort, finally.

You look in the mirror and take a cloth, wiping your makeup off.

Jay might be a bit dissapointed you aren't dolled up anymore - but he prefers no makeup anyway.

You sigh and pick up your phone and bag before walking out of the dressing room and the building.

You pull up in front of you and Justin's house at last.

You drop your bag at the front door once you enter the house.

"Jay! I'm home, baby!" You call over the blaring Christmas music. It's Justin's album, of course :) .

"Mollie!" He calls back and wraps his arms around you from behind before you know it. "How'd it go?"

"Oh, you know, camera flashes, tight clothes, fake romance, nothing new."

Justin nods as if he knows what you're talking about.

"So what's this about a Christmas surprise?"

Justin moves from behind you to in frot of you, not moving his hands from your waist.

You sway side to side slowly.

"Well," He starts. "I wanted to do something really special for my baby hirl..."

"You know you don't have to anything for me-"

"And since I knew you'd say that, I decided not to tell you until now, because it's far too late for you to stop it." Justin says, grinning.

"Will you just tell me what it is?"

"And ruin the element of surprise? God, no."

You groan. "Well how do you plan to do this, then?"

"Justin had his ways." He rubs his hands together like he's a mad scientist.

"I wanna know!!" You squeal and Justin picks you up, throwing you over his left shoulder with your bare feet hanging in front of his face.

He spins around, causing you to squeal in both delight and fear. "Put me down!"

"Never!!" He yells like a little kid and starts to  run around your kitchen like a child plays with a cape. Except Justin isn't a kid and you are not a cape.

He finally sets you down and then pulls you back into his lap.

You turn from him to get a real look at your living room.

A huge Christmas tree, must be 10 feet tall, stands in front of you, decorated with tinsel, lights, ornaments you and justin have bought together.. Everything. It's perfect.

Stockings hang from your fireplace and you just notice the smell of gingerbread tingling in your nose.

"Jay! You did this!?" He nods.

"And...one more thing..." He pulls something out of his pocket.

Airplane tickets.

"Justin..."

"Mollie, you and me are going to..." Justin pauses for dramatic effect and your impatience gets the best of you. You lean down and look at what the ticket says. But before your eyes can focus of the destination Justin blurts out, "Jamaica!"

Your eyes bulge. "Jamaica! For real?! You know I've always wanted to go there!!" You wrap your arms around his neck.

Jamaica! Your dream destination. Your paradise. And you get to go with Justin!

"I know it is, baby, that's why I'm taking you." He says, running his fingers through the tangles in your brown hair. "Happy early Christmas, Mollie. I love you."

<3