"You May Have Spoiled My Appetite.." (Rose)

You open up your laptop just as a video call from Justin appears on the screen. Excited, you answer the call.

"Jay!" You squeal, excited to see his face again.

"Rose! How are you? I miss you so much.. My god baby, you look so good. Ugh, what would I do to be there with you.."

"Nah, I'm fine here. You're needed there." You smile.

"I don't know.. I don't quite know where I'm needed more." He winks at you and you giggle at him.

In the backround of Justin's camera you spot Fredo walk in.

"Hey Alfy!" You say to him.

"Hi Rose." He waves then lowers his voice and tells Justin something.

Justin nods and gives him a pleading look.

"I'm sorry buddy-but you have to." You catch Alfredo say.

"Babe, if you need to go, then go." You tell him.

"No.. Rose we haven't talked in so long."

"Justin, it's been like a day."

"You mean you didn't miss me as much as I missed you!?!"

"Haha..I think I win THAT contest."

"Maybe." He smiles sadly.

"Alright well, before I go, there's one quick thing I want to tell you."

"Oh yeah? What's that." You say sarcastically, pretending to be interested.

"Well, tomorrow I'm being interviewed by Jimmy Fallon for a YouTube special.. In New York." He adds.

"No way! You're gonna be here tomorrow!?"

"You'll bet I am, baby girl. And I'm gonna take you out to a nice dinner before I have to go again."

You find yourself foolishly grinning.

"Ah! I'm so excited already! I'll see you tomorrow baby, now go!"

"Alright.. Fine, I'll go. But be ready for me tomorrow. And look nice.
I'll be there by 9."

You give him a thumbs up sign and he licks his lips at you.

God, he is turned on by EVERYTHING!

-

The next day your stomach is full of jitters.

When your clock reaches 6, you make your way to YouTube studios in downtown Manhattan to stand backstage and greet Justin at the end of his interview.

You sit through the interview, gazing at Justin.

In awe of the fact that he actually sits in front of you.

When Jimmy finally closes off, your mind goes into hyper-drive.

Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin. Justin.

It seems to be the only word your mind can really process.

Justin waves to the camera as they click off then gives Jimmy a bro hug thing (no clue what I even just said).

He says a final goodbye to the audience and looks at his feet before starting to walk toward backstage, and toward you, though he doesn't know it yet.

Scrambling, you somehow make it into his dressing room without him seeing you.

When he opens the door, you sit on his couch, wearing a tight black cocktail dress.

When he first walks in, he doesn't even notice you're there, but when he realizes you are, his eyes bulge.

"Oh my god, Rose!" He rushes over to you and picks you up off the couch and spins you around. "You're here!"

"I wanted to surprise you, Jay. I've been here for the whole interview."

"You mean to say that the love of my life was sitting backstage that whole time..and I didn't even know?"

You laugh at him.

"Anyway..baby, you look fiiiine." He tells you, holding the 'I' for effect.

"You don't look too bad yourself."

"Now, are you ready for some delicious dinner with your even more delicious boyfriend?"

"That may have spoiled my appetite just a little bit, but yes." You joke.

He takes your hand and opens the door for you, leading you out of the dressing room, through the building, downstairs, and out into the warm June sunlight.

<3