"You're More Important.." (Erika)

ooh double update tonight :)))   by the way: image on the right = justin at the end

*Your POV*

You give him a look.

"You know my parents, Jay.."

"I know.. School first, but then, you're going to move in with me. And we're going to start a family."

"Oh, we are, are we?" You ask.

"Of course we are." He laces his fingers in yours and looks at your interlocked hands. "After you finish school, we'll have a family together.. I know we will."

"I hope so." You smile back at him.

He keeps his eyes locked on your hands.

"Justin, why are you staring at my hands?"

"What?" He zones back into reality and shakes his head. "Oh.."

He looks down and chuckles.

"C'mon..why?"

"I'm just so happy you're here with me, Erika. I just.. I'm so happy it's you I  get to spend this moment with."

You smile at him and peck his lips.

"So am I."

You were sitting on the porch of the cottage in Mexico Justin had rented for the weekend for just you two.

It was the first time your parents had trusted you with him like this.

"Erika, do you promise you'll love me forever? No Matter what TMZ says, or what the paparazzi yell, or how much hate my jealous beliebers give you.. Will you stay with me forever?"

"Jay! Of course I will!"

"Well," He pulls a ring out of his pocket. "This is my promise to you, Erika. I promise to always love and take care of you. Through everything."

"Oh my goodness.. Justin! It's beautiful. I love it." You slide it on your finger.

*End Of Dream*

You wake up, Justin's sweatshirt riding up on your neck and half-choking you, but that doesn't matter.

He's halfway across the world performing in China while you lie in the bed you share with him alone, getting flashbacks of the day he gave you the promise ring every other night.

You wear it on a necklace and you haven't taken it off since he gave it to you. His Toronto Mapleleafs sweatshirt is practically all you wear now.

I guess it makes his lack of presence hurt a little less, being able to wear the sweater or the ring and imagine him with it on.. Maybe it should comfort you.. And it does.. A little.. But not enough.. Not enough at all..

You lock your fingers around the ring that hangs from your neck.

You feel a warm pair of arms suddenly caressing your waist.

You turn around, alarmed, and find Justin nuzzled into your shoulder.

"Mmm, love me like you do.." He mumbles. "Hold me tight and don't let go.."

"Jay..why aren't you in China?"

"Mmm.." He mumbles, he's obviously exhausted. "You're more important."

"You're exhausted..let's just sleep, talk in the morning.."

"That's why I came.. Just can't sleep at night without wrapping my arms around you.." He mutters before tightening his grip on your waist, pulling you in close to him, and dozing off.

<3