"Starlight.." (Part Two)

Okay, happy new year, here's part two! Thank you guys for 60+ votes on Part One.

50+ votes for Part Three! 

I hope you all have an amazing night and I hope we all have an awesome 2014 together with loads of new imagines and surprises! Thank you for such a successful past few months on here and thank you for sticking with me and continuing to read my imagines <3 I love you all. xx

*Carly's POV*

We reach the back entrance to the auditorium and Justin holds the door for me, bowing playfully while saying, "After you, my lady" in a horribly adorable British accent. I giggle and curtsy before walking through the wide open door.

My eyes widen as I take in the beauty of the auditorium. Beautiful, ancient paintings trace the walls up to the high, high ceiling. The seats are almost full. There are people sitting, people standing, people ordering drinks or standing in line to use the restroom. If you weren't all critically-acclaimed actresses, actors, or musicians it would seem like a normal pre-party for a ballet or an opera.

Justin joins me and grabs my hand once again.

"Where are you sitting, Carrrly?" He asks you, rolling the 'r' and making me blush. I look down so he can't see but he notices too fast. "Hey! You're so cute when you blush." He says and lifts my chin back up, my eyes meeting his as he smiles.

"No I'm not." I mumble.

"Yeah. You are!" He says and starts to tickle me.

"Aah! Justin s-st-stop!" I squeal and scream, causing the entire auditorium full of professionals to look at us both. 

I look back at Justin and we both stifle a laugh.

"Carly! Carly..get..get over here!" Mom's found you.

"Ugh. I have to go." I mumble angrily and roll your eyes.

Justin nods his head and winks.

As I turn and walk toward my mom and I's  seats at the left of the auditorium on the aisle, I look back at Justin and catch him looking at my butt. My jaw drops as I giggle at him. Is he seriously checking me out!?

When I turn back around to face my mom I sway my hips and move my butt up and down purposefully.

I could've sworn I heard Justin choking on his drink behind me, making me smile.

"What was that! What are you thinking! Carly, I cannot believe you!" My mom scolds me as I reach her.

"Mom! I'm not a kid anymore! You need to calm down and stop treating me like one! I can make my own choices." I tell her. I'm fed up with her acting as if she's the reason I am where I am, as if she drove me to my first audition, as if she was there through the tough times when it was hard to find work or money, as if she owned me. I'm my own person. That's the role model I want to be for other girls but how can I be if I amn't one myself?

I let out an exasperated breath as I slide into my seat, past my mom who stands in the same position, too shocked to move. I look over my shoulder to Justin and give him a smile he nods his head back at me, winking again. I begin to mouth the words, "sorry" when mom walks by my seat and turns my cheek.

"No. Not here, Carly. No." She tells me and I moan like a little kid.

*End of Part Two*