"Please..?" (Catherine)

"I..I don't know what I was doing, I swear! I was being stupid.. Please Catherine, forgive me.." Justin tells you.

"If you claim to be this sorry then why were you checking them out in the first place!" You yell.

 Justin just performed at the Victoria Secret Runway Show..and..maybe you were just a little jealous of the models..  

But he was looking at half of their butts and checking them out the ENTIRE time!  

"Catherine.." He takes your hands and you try to escape his grip but he doesn't let you. A tear drips from his eye.

"Please..please..I took advantage of you and the love that you gave me and..oh my god I'm so sorry..you are perfect and beautiful as you deserve more than this.." He tells you.  

"I'm sorry Justin..goodbye.."

You grab your already-packed suitcase and slam his door behind you.  

You run a depressed hand through your hair..  

You just lost the one thing keeping you alive..  

You feel a cold winter breeze hit your face as you walk out the revolving doors of Justin's hotel.  

"Catherine! Catherine! Where are you going! Don't leave!" The beliebers waiting anxiously for Justin scream to you.  

"No worries ladies!" You yell back to them.  

"Can I take a picture with you?" One little girl who looks like she's about six asks you.  

"Of course sweetheart."

You cross the road and take pictures with nearly all of the girls.  

As you're about to leave, Justin walks out and the screams pierce through your skull.  

Some girls start to cry and you walk to them and hug them, shushing them and telling them that they don't want to meet their idol with tear-stained faces.  

Justin grabs your hand and you have to oblige because if you don't then the paps will be all over you.  

Justin kisses your cheek for pictures and you both take pictures with the girls and pose for pictures, the girls are going crazy!  

"I love you guys!" Justin tells them.  

"We love you more!" The girls scream back.  

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" They begin to chant. "Kiss!"  

Justin turns to you and you take a deep, agrivated breath and lean into him, pressing your lips against his as flashes erupt throughout the crowd.

The kiss is full of passion and love..and you know that you can't leave Justin, even if you wanted to.  

Justin ends the kiss and pulls you into a tight hug so he can whisper to you.  

"Please?" He whispers and you nod slightly, causing him to grin wide and take your hand once more.  

<3