"To The Moon And Back.." (Chichi)

I am SO SO SO sorry I havent updated in AGES.. I didnt even realize! Its been nearly 10 days! Im sorry lovelies :(

OH MY GOD. I WAS ABOUT TO FORGET THE FACT THAT THIS IMAGINE BOOK JUST REACHED 2 MILLION READS! AND 13k VOTES! THANK YOU ALL. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH MYSELF ANYMORE; YOU ARE ALL WONDERFUL.

This one's kinda short, but its a cute one (: Enjoy, x

*Justin's POV*

Chichi steps into the car and slides into the seat beside me with an exhausted breath.

"Hey, baby girl. How'd it go?" I ask her as I pull out of the parking lot and into the road.

"Well," She breathes. "But I'm exhausted."

"I can see that," I chuckle.

She stretches her neck out beside me. "How was your day?"

"Fairly normal. Hit the studio for a bit and got a good session in."

"Awe," She turns to me with a smile. "I'm so proud of you, Jay."

"Proud of me? Why?"

"Your music. It's beautiful what it does to you and what it does to other people," She says.

"You're beautiful," I tease, making her giggle.

We pull up to our house and I race around the front of the car and open the door for her.

"Such a gentleman," She rolls her eyes.

"You know you love me."

We walk into the house and she runs upstairs to take a shower before coming back down in Pink sweatpants and a loose shirt, her hair tied back loosely and her face makeup-less; beautiful.

I open the cupboard below me and pull out a bag of popcorn. "Movie?"

She nods. "That'd be lovely right now. That shoot tired me out."

"What'd they have you doing, baby?" I ask as I put the bag in the microwave.

"Usual stuff: three hours of prep before I even got on set, then four and a half hours of shooting... But it was fun. Ash was there, too."

"He was?"

My heart slows a little.

She nods. "I was doing the shoot with him, like."

Ashton Irwin is one of Chichi's best friends. I get jealous of how close they are sometimes, but I try to keep the jealousy in, because I know she's trying to do anything but hurt me.

"Got it. How was he?"

"He's good. He finally broke up with that Jenner tool."

I chuckle.

"What are you laughing at?!"

"Nothing.. You just.. You hate her so much," I laugh.

She shakes her head. "You like her, don't you? Don't you!"

I shrug. "I mean... She's hot."

"Oh my God! You and Ash are the same!"

"Don't get jealous now, Chichi," I tease. 

She grabs the bowl of popcorn and walks to the couch, swaying her hips sexily and driving me mad.

I follow her over and slide a film into the DVD Player.

"What movie are we watching?"

"That Akeard Moment," I reply.

Her eyes widen. "Justin! That just went out of cinemas, like, a week ago!"

"I know. I have my connections," I smile.

She grins and I sit beside her. She lifts her legs up and rests them on top of me.

"You know I'll do anything to make you smile," I tell her.

~ ~ ~

By the end of the movie, Chichi's half asleep in my lap.

I pick her up, turn the film off, and carry her up to our room, setting her down softly on the bed. She crawls under the covers and I join her quietly.

She ruffles the sheets and turns her back to me. I creep up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

I kiss the side of her head.

"Thank you for being my Zac Efron," She whispers.

"Uh, you're welcome.."

She laughs softly. "Thank you for being my Zac Efron: my Prince Charming, the boyfriend I've wished for my entire life..."

I nod, finally understanding. "You're very welcome, then."

She smiles. "I love you."

I kiss the top of her head. "I love you too. To the moon and back."

<3

{Oh, also: shoutout to bride-of-bieber 's book "Only Time Will Tell". I absolutely LOVE the storyline of the book, but she needs a bit more readers to keep writing, so check her story out! {I'm following her if you need an easy way to get to her profile}. Thank youuu ♡}