"This Perfect Body Of Yours.." (Dacne)

okay so first off.. I JUST REACHED 100K READS AND THIS IS INSANE FOR ME GUYS HONESTLY YOU HAVE NO CLUE OMJB

never thought i'd get here..thanks to all my lovely loyal readers <3 you know who you are <3

this is another imagine about insecurities so i hope that this will help you or make you feel a little better today! as i've said i have so so so so many requests right now that i promise i am working on them all.

this imagine is for beautiful dacne - dacne, you are beautiful and i love you, stay strong (follow her!)

~~~~

*Your POV*

You step on the scale, fully aware that the number you see will just make you feel even more insecure.

No one likes you.. They tell you you're a worthless piece of fat, that you're a pig.. And you're starting to believe that you are.

When the scale reaches the final number you stare at it in awe.

How can it keep going up?

You step off, hand over your mouth In shock.

Why? Why? Why? Why? Why? Why?
Why!!!!

Realizing the sad fact, you begin to sob. You've tried so hard to work out and eat healthier..

You'd gone on a diet, ran a few miles every week..you'd tried everything. The doctor said stress can cause weight gain.

That must be it.

Being mega superstar Justin Bieber's obese best friend he goes no where without doesn't exactly provide relaxation.

There's at least one pap on you wherever you go, and you aren't even famous!

Famous for being fat, maybe..

"Dacne? Dacne are you in there?" Justin calls.

"Y-yes." You whimper. Hearing your sobs, Justin tries to open the door but it's locked, and you aren't planning on letting him in with you like this.

No matter how great of a friend Justin is to you..he just wouldn't get this.

"Dacne, open up right now." He orders. "Right now."

His tone startles you, he sounds enraged.

"N-n-no. You can't see me like this."

"Yes, I can. And if you don't open up I'm going to crash down this door!"

"No, you aren't. It's fine, I'll be out in a few minutes.."

"No. Dacne, you've been so upset lately, and working out so much, and I've barely seen you eat. If it's what those paparazzi are saying to you.."

"No. Justin, it's not them. Please."

"Who is it then?"

"Nobody.."

"Dacne," He softens his tone. "Tell me."

"It's me. It's me. I'm my own worst enemy. And the media don't help, either. They're right.. They're right, I'm a fat, worthless pig.." With that reply Justin demands you to open the door, and this time, you oblige.

He sits beside you and takes your hand in his.

You look at in and see a tear trickle from his eye. Why is he crying?

"Justin, why are you crying?"

"Dacne, I've never told you this, but you're the best friend I've ever had. But you're more than that. You're my soul mate. Dacne, I can't go another day without you..and I need you with me as more than just a friend. I love you."

You take a moment to let that sink in.

"And I'm crying because hearing you tell yourself all those negative things just make me so sad. I can't believe you would think of a number ahead of your true beauty. I know every girl all around the world thinks they're ugly and fat.. And I just don't understand it. Every girlis so beautiful. Every girl's eye's sparkle, every girl's lips look perfectly kissable, every girl's body looks like the essence of perfection.. And you're the perfect example of that.  You need to eat, it's a part of living, and I don't want you to think about what it'll 'do to you' because to me, all it'll do is make you even more gorgeous."

"I love you more than words will let me explain Justin. And more than a friend. You're a part of me, and you always will be."

"Dacne, promise me, that you'll stay strong. I have fans who cut and vomit suicide and do so many other thing to themselves it just makes me wanna cry that I can't do anything about it.. But you'll be a role model to them, and you'll help them through it. And I thank you not only for that, but for being alive. For being alive in this perfect body of yours." He looks at your body the way no one else has before.

Then he licks his lips.

"Girl.. Your body is a wonderland...." He sings to you and you laugh but enjoy his voice and his presence and the words he spoke to you st with you forever.

<3