"And Let Me Kiss You... " (Gabriella)

Happy Easter, lovelies! I hope you're all having a nice day with your families and you're eating loads of candy... (:

Quick question: Do you think I should make a twitter for my wattpad? Like an account where you can ask me about updates or any questions you have, and I can udpate you all on what I'm working on and stuff.. Comment and tell me if you think that'd be a good idea, okay? Thank you I love youuu.

This imagine is pretty long, and I wrote it over the summer in a notepad on the beach and I've been meaning to type it up and post it, but I never got a chance to until right now, so enjoy! 

Song for this imagine: Kiss You by One Direction (just a little at the end).

*Gabriella's POV*

He slams the door shut, leaving me standing there; my cheeks wet with tears.

I storm into the kitchen and grab my phone, the time reading 7.02 pm.

I walk out of the kitchen, phone in hand, and make my way into my bedroom and to my closet.

I pull out the brand new dress I bought just for this party and grab my favorite pair of heels with a satisfied sigh.

I spend the next hour getting my hair and makeup ready, and by 8.30 I'm walking out the door with a fake smile plastered on my face.

Justin and I have been fighting a lot lately...about the stupidest things. He claims we don't fight, we just 'disagree', but we're fighting, and it hurts me. A lot.

My phone vibrates from inside my purse as I turn the corner onto the street the party is on, and I pull it out to find a text from my best friend, Rachel.

From: Rach

how are you and justin getting to the party?

To: Rach

im walking there right now. i dont know about justin.

From: Rach

oh god. not again...

I sigh.

To: Rach

yes, yes again. ill explain there, okay? see you soon

From: Rach

alright x

I sigh again and push my phone back into the depths of my purse before the shouting starts:

"How's it going with Justin, Gabriella?"

"Is he really on drugs?"

"Did you break up with Justin yet?"

"Are you two disagreeing?"

"Why are your eyes puffy?"

"Did he make you cry?"

The shouts from the paparazzi flood my ears as I approach the party, but I try my best to block them out, as always.

I try, but one man's comment in particular stands out to me.