"I Miss You.." (Special Birthday Imagine; Celine)

I cant believe Justin is already 20... But I am so, so, so happy that he's so happy today! He's tweeted TWO smiles already... :)

I promised a birthday imagine, and it's a little..different..but I think it's adorable, so I hope you all like it. Thank you for 1.3M and for 10k votes!

Keep it up, my loves, xx

{Songs for this imagine: Pretty Hurts by Beyonce , Fix You by Coldplay, and Strong by One Direction}

*Celine's POV*

I tap my fingers against the kitchen table impatiently.

Where is he? If he isn't here soon I'm really going to get worried..

It's Justin's 20th today, and I was really excited to surprise him when he got home with a nice, romantic dinner, but he went out a few hours ago with Ryan for some guys time, and hasn't come back yet...

I miss him so much already... He isn't my teenager anymore, and I really wanted to spend the day with him today, and he'd told me that he wanted to spend the day with me and only me, too, but I guess I was wrong.

I bite my lip and flip my phone over and over again in my hands, debating on whether or not to call Justin.

My gut overwhelms me and I dial his number.

No answer, straight to voicemail... Huh...

I leave him a message asking him where the hell he's been, sweetly, of course, and then hang up, which leaves me even more worried than I was before.

~ ~

I sniffle back my tears, then let them fall. It's not like Justin's here to see me, anyway... 

I pull the rim of his sweatshirt further up on my neck. It still smells like him... Like my Justin...

I slump over to my bed and lie down in it slowly, slipping headphones into my ears as my music begins to play.

Pretty hurts, we shine a light on whatever's worth; perfection is a disease of a nation, pretty hurts pretty hurts;

When the tears come streaming down your face; when you lose something you can't replace; when you love someone but it goes to waste; could it be worse, lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you;

I feel warm arms around my waist after an hour of relaxing music. 

Sometimes, music is all you need.

I know that it's Justin and I know he's hugging me in an attempt to comfort me, and I know that since it's his birthday I should just forgive him right away, but.. All this build up... This going out with 'Ryan' and coming home in the early hours of the morning... It's really got me wondering...

He nuzzles his head into my shoulder. "I miss you, baby."

My body fits right into the curve of his like a missing puzzle piece.

"You didn't miss me four hours ago when you were supposed to be home."

He nuzzles into me more. "I know... I wanted this to be my day with you..I got caught up."

I swallow and try to wriggle away from his grip but he holds tight, pulling me even closer to him. {A/N: Haha, 'holds tight'... No pun intended (: }

I moan and he loosens his grip a bit.

"Celine, please... You know I'm sorry."

I slip out of him, "That's the thing, Jay, you're always sorry...after you're out all night. Without me."

"I-I..."

"You what, Justin?! You what!!" I scream at him.

He softens his tone. "Celine, I'm not trying to hurt you."

"Well you are."

He drops his head. 

"When.." My voice cracks. "When you're out... Are you..with..other girls?"

His head pops up and his eyes meet mine immediately. "No! I would never... Celine..."

"Celine what! CELINE WHAT!" Anger builds up inside me. All the emotions I've been feeling lately pile up and I explode at him. "You're out late a few nights a week and I never know what you're doing... Who you're with... Nothing! You say you're with Ryan, but the media... Oh, the media, they have these pictures of you, Jay! Pictures of you at clubs with no shirt on, drinking, smoking, with strippers... The lot! And it.." I run my hands through my messy hair. "It scares me, okay? It scares me! I'm always worried about what you're gonna do next or if you're gonna make the right decision.. I never know with you, anymore, Justin.. I don't.. A-and I want to, but.. I don't even know.. And now youre 20, and..." 

Justin stands up and races to me, putting his hands on my shoulders comfortingly.

Tears well up behind my eyes and they fall slowly as I talk. "Just stop...please make it stop, it hurts!"

Justin's hands move quickly from my shoulders to my back as he pulls me into him and hugs me tight.

"Don't cry. Don't cry over me, my love. No more tears," He wipes my cheeks with his thumbs. "I only want the best for you. I really do.. I don't want to cause you hurt or fear or strike you any pain, baby girl. I really don't... Please... Seeing you cry hurts me inside... No, it kills me inside." He rubs circles across my back as he stops talking and begins softly singing in my ear. Very, very quietly. "I'm sorry if I say I need you, but I don't care, I'm not scared of love; and when I'm not with you I'm weaker, is this so wrong, is it so wrong that you make me strong." 

My lips shake, "I just miss you, Justin."

"I promise you, Celine, I'm right here."

A sob escapes my lips. "But I don't feel like you are."

He looks up in an attempt to cover his tears, but they fall anyway.

Now we're both sobbing, because we both miss each other so much, even though we stand together, it feels as if we're miles apart.

"You're m-my best friend... I don't like feeling so distant from you.,"

"I don't like it, either.. I meant it, Celine."

"Meant what?" I ask him.

"When I told you I missed you. It's because I do, I wasn't just talking about tonight, I was talking about...always. I don't want there to be distance between us. Ever. I mean that in every way. I want there to be no secrets, and I want my body right next to yours at every moment. Because," He brushes a strand of my hair behind my ear. "you deserve to be kissed at every moment, every hour, every day. And I would never kiss any girl but you, And I'll also never let any other guy kiss you... Not you. You are mine, Celine. Mine."

I smile. I always knew the good in him was much greater than the bad. "Happy birthday, Justin Bieber. I love you."

"Hey!! I'm twenty babyyy," He leans in and kisses me sweetly.

"You just figure that out?" I mock him and he sticks his tongue out.

"Awe, c'mon. You can't make fun of me on my birthday!"

"You sure about that?"

He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand. "Lets go."

"Go? Go where?"

He smirks. "To celebrate, of course. You only have one twentieth birthday, after all, and since I didn't get to spend the day with you like I wanted, I guess I'll just have to figure something else out."

Now I'm the one sticking out my tongue. 

<3