Imagine: I Know It Inside My Heart (Part 3)

short update-- sorry loves

8 votes & 3 comments for another update <3

- - - - - - - - - 

"Oh my god this is not good this is not good I'm going to be dead. Dead." You repeat over and over. Your manager..your agent..they are going to kill you!

"It's okay, it's okay S. It's okay I'll get us out of here." He starts up the car and drives off into the night.

You begin to sob quietly.

"Princess..what's wrong?"

"I let everybody down. I let you down, I let my manager down, I let my family and your family down, I let my fans down..everyone. They think I'm a liar..why did everything have to become so complicated?"

"It's going to be alright, I promise. And don't ever say you let me down. You couldn't, even if you tried. You just being you is enough for me..as long as your mine." He says. "I can't live without you."

You sniffle lightly as he says that to you.
He loops back around to your hotel.

"Okay..thank you." You say to him and give him a light kiss on his cheek. You're still not  sure about what'll happen.

His eyes look disappointed. He knows that you'll take your time to forgive him and love him the way you used to.

You close the car door behind you and walk up to your hotel room quietly, hoping no one has woken up.