"Just Messing.." (Cass)

Okay, when you look up 'Justin Bieber Imagines' on here, my imagines are the second to pop up. Omgg, I really don't know if I'm breathing at this moment. ♡

I promise there's more requested imagines coming soon!

The songs for this imagine (there's a few), are Rollercoaster by Justin, One Life by Justin, but mostly What's Hatnin. Mwah. x

*Cass's POV*

Justin looked back to me, making sure I had gotten out of the car okay, and grabbed my hand, leading me into the studio.

The minute the door opened I was greeted by a comfortable warm breeze and Justin knew the place like it was his home.

He led me through a few rooms where I spotted Chris Brown (omg <3 <3) recording, and possibly had a bit of a fangirling moment inside myself. {A/N: Chris Brown is my man crush.. I just.. I can't}

"C'mon," Justin groaned.

"Sorry Justin, it's just.. This is so cool for me!" 

"I know, babe, I know. It is cool." He told me as he intertwined our fingers again and pulled me through a few more rooms before  he pulled his coat and beanie off, throwing it atop a chair in the corner of a large room that I recognized from a few of his Instagram pictures and from the Believe Movie.

"And this, Cass, is where all the magic happens," 

"Wow.. This is where you spend your nights instead of being with me, then?"

He smiles sheepishly and grips my waist, pulling me into him.

"Hey, I'd rather be with you." He whispered in my ear as he pressed his lips against my temple.

"Now. Are you ready to hear what I've spent the past seven months recording?" He asked me, excited.

"Of course!" I grinned. "Are you ready to show me?" I smirked and bit my lip.

Justin scratched the back of his neck.

It's as if he knows every time he does that I die inside.

He turned around, flicked a switch up, pressed a few buttons that had been lit up and faced me again.

"This is Rollercoaster." He said shortly and pressed the play button.

My body immediately wanted to bounce to the beat. It was catchy already.

I bobbed my head to the beat and Justin sung along.

"Lonely overseas, lonely memories, wish I had the key to your heart," He sung on top of the song.

I closed my eyes and smiled. His voice was my savior and my angel. And with every new song he recorded I welled with pride.

"How was it?" He asked at the end.

"It was amazing, Justin. The beat was perfect and.. I think I'm in love,"

He chuckles. "With someone other than your perfect boyfriend?"

"Pssh, with my perfect boyfriend's voice! What's next!"

"One Life." He pressed play and the beat started, along with his voice.

Jay pulled me off the chair I was comfy on and sat down on it instead, smirking at me.

'Shhh!', I mouthed. I was trying to listen to the song! It was beautiful..

'Nah', he mouthed back so I licked my lips, defeatedly, and sat on his lap.