"Forever.."(Adela)

alright, im so close to 200k .. think after this update you guys can get me there? {this #FilmFridays was too adorable :) }

*Justin's POV*

"Ooh!" Adela squealed beside me. "Turn it up! Turn it up!!"

"Alright, alright." I turn the volume up as the radio station we're listening to begins to play 'Strong' by One Direction.

Adela squeals as Zayn begins to sing and she sings along with him.

I know it's stupid, because she's my girlfriend, and recent fiance, but I can feel my cheeks warming with jealousy. She's obsessed with the boys. And she's met them three times.

"I'm sorry if I say I need ya, I don't care I'm not scared of love, and when I'm not with you I'm weaker, is that so wrong? Is it so wrong? You make me strong." She sings to you, making you happier.

She goes ballistic when Niall comes on.

"Baby." You put your hand on her hand. "Calm down."

She giggles. "Sorry."

You pull into the driveway, saved by the bell.

"Ah, we're here." You sigh.

You get out of the car and grab her hand. You walk up the path to the front door.

Today is Thanksgiving and your both visiting your family at your dad's house in LA.

Your mum will be there, your dad, your grandparents, Jazzy, and Jaxo, the whole load. You haven't seen them in months because of the tour so you're thrilled to be seeing them again.

You knock once on the door and it flies open, your mum pulling you into a hug immediately.

"Hi mom!" You say.

"Justin!" She pulls away from you and hugs Adela. "Adela! How are we? I've missed you both so much!"

"Good." Adela nods and pulls away from the hug, grabbing my hand again.

We walk inside the house and into the dining room. The food is already on the table.

"Oh, I'm sorry, are we late?" Adela asks and takes her coat off. You take yours off too and put them both in the closet.

"Justy!!" Jazzy and Jaxo come running at the same time.

When Jazzy sees Adela she changes course and jumps into her arms.

"Addie! I missed you so much!" She tells her.

"I missed you more sweetie!" She kisses Jazzy on the cheek and Jaxon runs or of my arms to her, jealous.

"Hey," he protests, "don't I get a kiss?"

She laughs her beautiful laugh and leans down to him a kisses him.

You take her hand and you sit down next to her at the table.

Your mom comes out with the turkey in her hands.

"It looks amazing, mom." You say and she smiles.

Once all the food is on the table, everybody has their food and you've said grace, you clear your throat.

Everybody looks to you and Adela squeezes your hand beside you.

"Adela and I..." You look at her and she smiles, reassuring you. "We have some pretty big news."

"Cousin?" Jaxon grins.

Adela shakes her head. "The other day.."

"I proposed to her." You butt in. You've looked forward to telling your mom that you're getting married since you were little. "And we're getting married."

You look to your mom and her eyes are wide, her mouth open.

You see your grandma squeeze her hand below the table, "Wow.. My little baby boy.. All grown up." Her eyes twinkle, threatening a tear.

"Hey, it's okay, mom."

"Oh, yes. I know sweetheart. I'm just so thankful. Adela - thank you for bringing all this joy to him, he needs you, take good care of him for me."

I squeeze her hand under the table.

"I will." She promises. "Forever."

<3