"I Have My Period, Jay.." (Taylor)

Im so sorry i know its short!

OMB HEARTBREAKER .. ITS PERFECT

*Justins POV*

Taylor was sitting across from me, hunched over her laptop, her hair falling from her shoulders, in a curled mess that looked so irresistibly perfect. Her eyes were glued to the screen in front of her but the twinkle in her beautiful eyes remained bright. She was beautiful, inside and out, upside down and backwards, beautiful. In every single way.  

"What are you doing?" She teased me, biting half her lip and giving me a glimpse at her perfectly white, straight teeth.  

"What are you doing?"  

She giggled playfully before clutching her stomach in pain. She let out a soft moan.  

"Baby.." I asked her.  

"Nah, nah, I'm fine." She stated simply.  

"Are you sure..."  

"Yes." She added quickly, alsmot before I was done talking.  

Weird..  

She stood up from the table and strolled into the bathroom. She was in there for about five minutes before exiting with an uncomfortable look on her face.  

"What's wrong, baby girl?" I asked her.  

"I have my period, Jay.." She frowned and I lifted her up and carried her bridal style up to the room we shared.  

"What.."

"Sshhh, I'll be bck soon."    

I went to the store and picked out all of her favorite things. I brought back a carton of ice cream, tampons, and Dr Pepper, the minute I walked in the room she lit up.  

"You are the best boyfriend in the world." She said with a heavenly smile that made me grin.

I stayed inside with her for the rest of the day, having a movie marathon and laughing about all the memories we had together.  

<3