"He'll Break Your Face First.." (Carly)

*Your POV*

"So you think I'm annoying then, huh?" You ask him.

"What do you mean," he takes your hand, "Carly what are you talking about?"

"I know what you told them..what you said about me.. Whatever, just forget it.." You trail off.

He rubs his hands through his hair in frustration. Frustration because he got caught.

"Look, Carly.."

"Shouldn't you two be in class?" Your intimidating math teacher, Mrs. Corserbury approaches you and Justin and you look around the hallway for the first time, it's empty, you should be in class..

"Well, we-"

"It's my fault, sorry. I-I needed to ask her something about the homework and I guess we just .. Lost track of time. It won't happen again."

Justin interupted you and pulled you away from Mrs. Corserbury and toward English class.

~~~~~~

Once you were seated inside English and your teacher had finished his lecture about how "being late disrupts the whole class" and "if you cut class you won't get into a good college", you pulled out your notebook and began writing the notes he had on the board.

Justin kept sneaking glances at you when the teachers back was turned, looking sad and apologetic, mouthing things like "I didn't mean it" and "Please Carly, you don't know the whole truth" to me all through class.

And with those angel eyes, I'm not sure how I was supposed to focuss.

But I managed to get through class and Justin was waiting for me at my locker once I did.

"Max and a couple of those boys were talking and..I don't know what came over me but .. It just sort of slipped out. I didn't mean it, Carly you know that I love you..but boys will be boys and..I'm sorry. It was a jerky move."

He paused for a second and gave you a glance of playful puppy eyes. "I promise it wasn't what you think.."

He leaned into your for a kiss.

"Justin!" You laugh. "Were in school!"

"Mmm, c'mon just a little one." He leans back in and you peck him quickly, looking around for any teachers who may have seen you.

A few jocks stand behind you, whispering, pointing, and whistling, and that drives Justin mad.

You turn your head to see what he's looking at and you find them staring at you.

"Yo, back off." Justin says to them.

"Hey, hey, hey!" The older jock who seems to be a leader approaches you, "there's enough to go around."

"Hah, you wish." You reply and wrap your arms around Justin's waist, making the jocks faces turn red in jealousy.

"Hey hot stuff," another, smaller jock says from the left side of the 'leader', "why don't you c'mere and we'll show you how real men work it..aye?"

This got Justin real pissed.

"Hey, Hands off my girl." He pushed both jocks hard and they stepped right back up once they regained their composure.

"You know what.."

"No." You stop Justin, "Please, no fighting..last time..."

You shudder, remembering the last fight Justin got into when he came with a black eye and scratches all over.

Justin just turned to you and smacked his lips against yours harshly, trying to show the other jocks off, but they wouldn't have it.

"Get out of here..now.." You tell them.

"Ooh fiesty..I like it."

"Okay clearly you aren't understanding that I'm here with my BOYFRIEND and you punks are kinda Interuppting our kiss so..shoo." You shoo them and they finally give up.

"Aye, when this one breaks your heart-"

"Trust me, he'll break your face first." Justin interupts and goes back to kissing you.

<3