"Let Me Inside Of Your World.." (Part 1)

so this is another long imagine, vote and comment for part two. xx

~~~

*Your POV*  

"How could I forget? How could I have forgotten! God, I'm so stupid.."    

"Shhh, it'll be okay. Really. We can just stay in here." Your best friend tells you.    

"I just.. I don't know how I forgot! The last thing I want to do is see him.. If I see him..I might fall in love with him again.."    

"Hon, we'll just stay in here then!"    

"Yeah.."    

Justin's performing at your school today. The whole performance was organized by you a few months ago.. Before you and Justin broke up.. No one talked about the gig, so you forgot about it.. But now it's today, and he's the last person you want to see.    

All the girls are dolled up in their lipstick and push-up bras, hoping he'll fall for them.. But you know he'll see past It.. He's going to be looking for you..    

But you'll stay in the bathroom with your best friend, away from him.    

You hear the distant sound of All Around The World beginning to play, and you fight a smile. It's such a great song.    

You see your best friend shaking behind you, she loves Justin, she's never seen him perform..     "Come on." You nod your head toward the bathroom door.     

"What are you doing?" She asks as you grab her hand and lead her out of the bathroom.    

"You're going to see your idol perform, finally."     

A grin the size of a house appears on her lips, but it disappears when she sees the size of the crowd around the stage.     

It's an outdoor venue, with no seating, just standing, so it was first come first serve, and they were clearly plenty of early-comers.    

Without a good plan in mind, you try and push your way through with No luck.    

Desperate for an idea, you spot Fredo on the side.    

You rush over to him, dragging your best friend with you.    

"Alfy!" You greet him with a hug.    

"(Y/N)! You're here! Has Justin seen you? God..you're all he ever talks about now.."    

A part of you is touched when you hear that, but you brush it off. "Can you get us to the front? My girl here had never seen Justin live and she's on the virge of fainting."    

"Hah, nothing out of the ordinary to me. I definetely can. Though it's a standing-room only gig, there's a VIP section right at the front where Scooter is now, I can take you up there."    

Your best friend would've had a heart palpitation if you hadn't been holding her hand.    

"Scooter.. You're.. Fredo! Scooter! Justin.. Oh my god.." She kept saying over and over.  

God, before you'd dated Justin and you were a belieber, were you this annoying?    

Fredo led you up the side to the front of the crowd and past the gate to the VIP section. When you spotted Scooter, you rushed up to him and hugged him.    

"(Y/N)!"     

It felt amazing to be with Team Bieber again.    

"Hi!" You yell over the blaring music.    

"Justin's gonna have a heart attack when he sees you! He misses you so much (Y/N).. Really."    

You look at your feet. You miss him too.    

You look at the stage for the first time and when you see Justin, your heart flutters.    

His sneer as his sings, the focus In his eyes, and the passion in his voice As he sings.. You've missed it all.    

He walks to the front of the catwalk and you're less than a foot away from him.    

Behind you, your best friends screams ring in your ears but you don't dare pull your eyes from Justin.     He looks down to glance at Scooter, and when he sees you, the biggest smile you've ever seen appears on his lips.    

He puts even more force and passion into his performance, your presence giving him a new drive.    

At the beginning of Beauty and A Beat, while Justin's having a costume change, you see him look at you before whispering something to Alfredo.    

You shrug it off.    

Toward the middle of BAAB, Fredo approaches you and leans in to whisper in your ear.    

"Justin wants you to be the One Less Lonely Girl."    

You nod your head in reply without even processing what you've just agreed to.    

Of course, as a fan, you'd always dreamed of being OLLG, but now that you weren't dating Justin.. It would be awkward. And everybody at your school knew about the relationship, and about the split.    

The two weeks after  you broke up you'd been so emotionally drained, you looked like crap everyday at school and you came in wearing sweats with mascara running from your eyes.  

Everyday. Same routine. For weeks.    

But now you'd agreed to it so you had to.    

Alfredo led you out of the VIP section and back to the backstage area.    

Before you knew it, you had two dancers leading you out into the sunlight and seating you on a stool in the middle of the stage.  

*End of Part One*