"The Key To My Heart.." (Alyssa)

Omg. Did you guys hear about those lucky girls who Justin bought IPHONES for!!

God i want to meet him so badlyyy..

Anyway ~ Here's another imagine. About the Believe Premiere. Enjoy, and thanks for 900k & 8.5k votes. Mwah, stay beautiful, xx

*Alyssa's POV*

"Oh. Sweetheart! You look perfect." Pattie smiles at me as my hair is finished up.

"Thank you, Pattie! Your dress is gorgeous," I smile back at her and she kisses my forehead.

Scooter walks in and Pattie squeals. "I can't believe my little baby has a second movie coming out!!" 

Scooter chuckles and shakes his head. "We're ready to go, ladies." He turns to me. "You and Pattie are riding with Diane, Bruce, and I."

I raise my eyebrow. "What about Justin..?"

Scooter sighs. "He requested to ride with Khalil..."

"Oh.." I drop my face in embarrassment. "Okay,"

Scooter nods briskly and leads us out of the room and of the building, then into a big black SUV.

The drive is pretty short and from a block away, you can hear the screaming. 

Jeez. These girls are nuts.

We pull into a spot at the beginning of a long purple carpet, girls crowd around either side and cameras block half the path. 

Maybe the attention should scare me a little, but with Justin by my side, I know it's all worth while.

Bruce slides out first and holds the door open for Diane, Pattie, and I.

Once we emerge the girls go insane and blinding flashes go off every second.

The only part I don't like? The fact that I look absolutely horrid in every single picture they take of me. Of course, justin begs to differ, but he's just saying that...

"Alyssa." Scooter says. "This way."

I smile and nod, following him away from the car we arrived in and toward the start of the carpet.

It's amazing. And beautiful.

"Okay," Scooter leans down and whispers in my ear. "There's loads of interviewers and cameras and crap, so smile, laugh, don't give away too much, and be your normal beautiful self. Sound good?"

I nod. Scooters the best.

Diane, Bruce, and Pattie make their way down the carpet together just as Justins car pulls up.

Him, Meajor Ali, Khalil, Fredo, and some other guys I don't know hop out.

Justin's red suit looks amazing

"Alyssa!" He grins, wrapping his warms and comforting arms around me. "You look good," He licks his lips and I smirk.

"Red.. I think it suits you."

He smiles and takes my hand and we walk down the purple carpet together, forgetting about the other guys. Just us two.

"Justin! Alyssa! Over here!" A woman interviewer shouts from my right.

Justin guides me toward her and we stop for an interview.

I immediately recognize her as Debby Ryan. 

Awe, she's here!

Justin and I both hug her before the interview starts.

"So!" She smiles. "Another movie!! Congratulations, Justin!"