"I..I.. It Was So Real.." (Carmen)

Y/F/N = your friends name

You wake up, excited for the day ahead. Justin's been gone on your for almost three months now an you miss him like crazy. It's your birthday today and he promised that he was going to come to visit you because he wasn't going to miss your day. You loved him for that :) Your best friend, Y/BF/N, is takin you out shopping in an hour and Justin is meeting you at three.

------------- *checks iPhone* -3:45-

Ugh, where is he? He was supposed to be here forty minutes ago!

*phone rings* "Hello?" Answered in voice so hopeful to hear Justin on the other end. "Hey! Where did he take you!" Your friend Y/F/N asks.

"Oh..uh, well. He isn't actually here yet.."

"Oh! That's strange..wasn't he supposed to come at like three?!"

"Yeah..yeah he was." You say, your voice deep with disappointment. "Uh, sorry Y/F/N, I have to go!"

"Alright bye! Happy birthday!" *hangs up*

----------------

You slice into your cake. It's 7:15 and you are filled with anger, resentment, and disappointment. This was your day, and he ruined it. He never called, never texted, so you didn't.  20 minutes later you hear your phone buzz. 

From: Justin So sorry baby. Flight canceled. Phone ran out of power so I couldn't text you.  

That's weird, you thought. Justin was always more fluent in text...it was as if he was rushing..

To: Justin Okay..  

From: Justin Happy birthday Carmen. I love you.  

You call your friends Y/F/N and Y/F/N. They pick you up and bring you to a movie. Standing at the ticket booth you see a pretty girl and the figure of a man behind her. As this man emerges from behind the girl, you immediately recognize the face, Justin! He's cheating on you, that's the first thing that comes to your mind.  You nudge your friends and point as discreetly as you can. They both gasp, and Justin sees you. He ditches the girl he was standing with and makes his way over to you. 

"Babe..this is not what it looks like."  "Oh I'm sure it isn't. Not like it's my birthday. The PERFECT time to let me find out you are cheating on me! Don't talk to me." You tell him as you walk out of the cinema, heartbroken. You are sobbing..  

  "Babe! Babe wake up.." Justin tells you. You wake with a start, your cheeks wet with tears.

"You had a bad dream..it's all alright."

"I...I .. It was so real. You cheated on me..I thought..it was..."

You say as Justin begins to sing In your ear. You fall asleep In his arms to the tune of his heavenly voice. <3