"You Make My World Go 'Round" (Iyana)

"What is your relationship status right now?" The interviewer asks you.

"I'm..I'm single." You say and shift around in your chair uncomfortably.

"So you are not dating Justin?"

"No, I am not." You say, head held high.

"How is being single? Especially with everything that you have to deal with.."

"Im happy. Really, really happy. It's fun. Life's a party, you know? Especially, right now, at my age, everything is just fun and I'm loving it. I really am."

"No more affiliation with Justin whatsoever?" The interviewer brings up Justin again. You couldn't go through an interview without talking about him. The downside about going trough a relationship and a breakup in the spotlight, I guess. You found it funny really that you couldn't avoid the topic.

"I mean, he's first and foremost my friend and we've been through alot together..I don't really know right now to be honest."

"I heard that just yesterday he was interviewed and, when asked about you, he said, and I quote; 'Its complicated. I love her. I really do. We're figuring things out right now.'"

Why couldn't people just respect your privacy!! Leave the fixing to you and him..between you and him..get on with it!

"Can we..talk about something else?" You ask uncomfortably.

"I think Justin has something to figure out and he'd like to do it right now." The interviewer says and nods her head toward you or something behind you and you turn to see what she's motioning at. Your jaw drops and your eyes widen when you see Justin standing there, the crowd is going crazy.

"Iyana...Iyana. Can't we talk about this?"

"Are you kidding! Not right now, no, we can't!" The audience screams that yeah, you can, but you ignore them. "I can't believe you right now. What are you doing! Can't you just..call or something normal??!"

"I miss you, Iyana. So so much. I want to fix this." He leans into you and kisses you ON TV! You pull away and give him an extremely aggravated look. Why is he doing this to you right now! What are you supposed to do? Come out with honesty in front of the live audience, the camera, and the interviewer! Just let them know exactly what went wrong why don't you! You grab his wrist and pull him backstage, catching only "we'll be right back" from the confused interviewer.

"What are you trying to do to me Justin! Trying to 'fix this' in front of them! I don't want to do thT! They ruined everything we had..why would you..?! Ugh!" You scream at him, tears welling up in your eyes and your voice cracking slightly.

"Iyana...Iyana.. I needed to show you how much I want this to work."

"Well that was just about the worst thing you could've done! Now the tabloids..what'll they have to say about this tomorrow!"

"It doesn't matter what they say.." He says, his voice turning soft.

"It matters to me! Ok! It matters to me! Having people write things as horrible as they do hurts! Hurts alot! I can't deal with it and maybe you can so..good for you! I can't..I can't do this again with you, Justin. I want to. But you're just.." The tears roll out down your cheeks and Justin wraps his arms around you and holds you.

"You are my princess and you are the love of my life. You mean the world to me and I want to give the world to you. I love you so so so much." He whispers in your ear. "Things can be fixed. Our hearts beat as one and you can't break that. You can't get rid of me, I'm always gonna be there. You deserve all the love in the world."

"Can-can you promise me something, Jus?"

"Anything." He looks straight into your eyes as you ask.

"Promise me that..no matter what happens..what people say..you'll always be there for me. You'll Always love me. No matter what-what-what happ-" your voice cracks.

"Unconditionally. Forever and ever. Iyana, Iyana, Iyana. You are my queen, you make my world go 'round. Without you I don't know where I'd be. I wouldn't survive without the sound of your voice and your love. I promise I will never leave you, no matter what happens."