"I Never Meant To Hurt You.." (Jordan)

*Jordan's P.O.V*

"Jordan!" Chaz called from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a sec." I yelled back. Jeez, does that brother of mine have any patience?

"Hurry!"

I finished applying my mascara and added some light blush before turning off the light in my room, grabbing my phone and backpack, and walking downstairs.

"Finally." Chaz said, annoyed.

"So-rry." You say sarcastically and lock the front door to your house as you follow him to his car.

He drives you to school every morning this year, next year you'll have to take the train since he'll be gone.

You give him a light thank you as you reach the school and step out of the car.

You meet up with your two best friends, Amelia and Melissa.

"Hey guys." You greet them and they hug you.

"Hey." They reply.

You walk into school together. Lets just say you're the most popular three-some in the grade-if not the school. People stare at you, girls and boys. Boys drooling and girls whispering things about you--probably bad, but whatever.

You catch one girls conversation with a boy she's standing beside

"I can't believe Justin would do that to her." You hear her say.

You stop walking and approach the girl.

"I'm sorry..?" You ask her.

"What?"

"You were saying..."

"Oh. Uh," she shifts her weight uncomfortably. "Well..I'm a belieber..so this is the kind of stuff I know..and..last night..Justin was kinda...at a club..and he kinda...with another girl..."

You give her a look of confusion.

"He cheated on you.."

You look at her in shock and a lump forms in your throat. Melissa sees the glint of a tear in your eye and pulls you away from the crowd an into the bathroom with Amelia.

"Shhh, shhhh, baby girl, it's okay." She comforts you.

"How could he do this?" You whimper.

You've been in a bit of a long distance relationship with Justin for nearly a year now. You have to go to school and at least finish high school before you can move to L.A. with him..your moms rules. You had so much trust in him..too much trust in him. You hadn't given him enough love and enough of what he wanted and he'd moved on to someone better.

Melissa pulled her phone out of her pocket and looked up the article.

Her eyes became sad.

"It's true." She said, showing you a picture of Justin hand in hand with some model named Lily Aldridge.

You handed the phone back to her, your hand shaking too much to hold it steady. Melissa closed out of the article and called Justin.

"Justin?" She asked, her voice stern.

"Yes?"

"What the hell were you thinking! You can't think that you can just go around with any model whenever you want and hurt my girl like that!"

"Melissa! Please. Listen to me."

"What."

"I swear I didn't mean to hurt her at all. You know I wouldn't do anything to hurt her.."

"No. I don't know that. You're 19 she's 17..you were probably just taking advantage of her."

"Listen--I'm not going to try and reason with you because I know you're angry at me. Have Jordan leave school now and go to the coffee shop around the corner. I'll talk to her myself."

"Fine." Melissa says flatly and then hangs up.

"What did he say?" You ask her.

"You're leaving." She tells you.

"What are you talking about?"

"You're going to Margot's..the coffee place and you're meeting Justin there. Right now."

"I don't want to see him. I have to be at school!" You reply. You can't see him now..you want to really badly but you can't. Clearly, that's not an option. Amelia pushes you out of the bathroom and all the way to the coffee place, where you find Justin sitting at a table, his face in his hands.

"J-Jay?" You say as you walk to the table and take the seat in front of him.

"Jor..." He says to you and grabs both of your hands fast so you can't pull them away.

"Why..." You say sadly.

"I don't even know. It was the biggest mistake ever. I was blinded and I was a complete jerk to you and I understand if you never want to see me again.."

"I just..can't believe you'd do this to me."

" I don't know why I did, Jor, really. She was just a pretty face And I was being stupid. I was at a club, I was out of it. I want more than anything for you to forgive me..please..give me your love again. I haven't been able to see you in so long and it's killed me and now I've done this..." He shakes his head and looks deep into your eyes.

"Justin..I love you, of course i do..but I don't know..."

"I love you more than anyone or anything Jordan. Please. Please." He pleads with you, squeezing your hands. "Forgive me and know that I never meant to hurt you the way I did."

"I was a bad girlfriend to you." You blurt.

"What?" He asks.

"I was. I wasn't around and I'm sorry you got bored with me..I understand why you'd want to go with her.."

"No! Don't ever say that Jordan. Ever. You are perfect and the most loveable girlfriend in the world. She doesn't compare to your heart and your smile and your touch. I want you baby..."

"I love you.." You say.

He doesn't even hesitate to kiss you.