"Grace.." (Adriana

okay! here's Adriana's imagine..sorry if its short! the image on the side is justin's face during the imagines while he's worried.

~~~  

*Justins POV*    

Her breathing was rapid. Too rapid. She seemed to be fighting to get air instead of having it flow into her lungs.    

Her face got red, then pale. And the heaving stopped.    

Doctors rushed around her, leaving only one nurse with our newborn daughter.    

They pushed me in six different directions.    

One of the doctors  tried to lead me out of the room, but I slapped her hand off. There was no way i was leaving my baby's side.    

"What's-what's going on?" I stammer.    

"She's losing blood. Fast."    

That made my heart stop.    

She'd just had an emergency c-section when the only thing she'd wanted was a natural birth no matter what. Now the doctors were telling you she was losing blood too fast.    

"Sir." Another doctor tries to escort you out the door.    

You don't budge.    

"Sir." She demands.    

"What! Sir what! That's my life right there and there's no way I'm gonna leave her side!" You say, anger boiling up inside you.    

"I understand, sir."    

"Justin. Call me justin."    

"Justin..something went wrong. We need to figure out what and we need to do that fast. That's why we need you out of the way."    

"I'll sit there." You point at the empty chair directly beside your new baby.    

"Fine. Please remain silent."    

You walk to the chair and sit down, stroking the baby's head. That's your daughter. You're a dad.    

A tear trickles down your cheek - a tear of joy, but you wipe it away quickly.    

Adriana is..well, what is happening to her?    

The doctors pulled different tools out of different buckets and rubbed things in here and there.  

The amount of blood pooled on the floor under her was the really unsettling part for me.    

The beeping on the monitor beside her started to bounce back to normal, giving you your first deep breath in what felt like an eternity of holding your breath.    

Adriana's eyes opened slowly and she turned her head, scoping the room.    

"Justin?" She called out. "Justin, where are you?"    

"I'm right here, baby. I'm right here with our daughter."    

"Aw that's my baby girl. Bring her here, Jay."     

You look at the doctor for assurance and he nods at you. You step toward Adriana's bed and kneel beside her, blood soaking through to your knees.    

Her voice was hoarse, but it sounded as beautiful as ever.    

"I think ill name her.. Grace."    

Another tear drips down your cheek.    

"It's perfect. Great job, baby. You did well." You poke your finger at baby Grace's stomach. "Hi, Gracie. I'm your daddy."    

Adriana let out a deep breath beside you as the multiple doctors filed out of the room. You'd completely forgotten they were still there.    

"You lost a lot of blood there, honey. Scared me."    

"No..it wasn't scary."    

You question her. "What?"  

 "It was beautiful." She says with an exhausted, beautiful smile. "So beautiful."  

<3