"Don't Go.." (Julia)

This was a fun one for me to write & easy because of the name.. I love it by the way ;)

*Your POV*

You waved bye to your friends as you walked out of the school building and toward your boyfriend's car.

A smile appeared on your face the minute you saw his car. He made you feel giddy with happiness. As you got closer to the car you saw figures of two people in the front seat. He must be taking one of his friends home.

As you walked up to side of the car your eyes could barely process what you saw. Nick, your boyfriend had some blonde bimbo in the car with him and he was all over her!

Tears welled up in your eyes.

You kicked your boot into his front light and shattered it before turning on your heels and stomping away.

"Julia! Baby! Wait!" He called to you.

You ignored him and kept walking, you didn't want him to have the pleasure of seeing you so torn up over him.

You walked in the cold Decemeber air with no sense of direction or idea where you were headed. You just sort of, walked. Before long you found yourself outside Justin's house.

You marched up the front steps and knocked on the door softly.

Pattie showed up almost immediately.

"Sweetie! Are you alright?" She cooed and wrapped her arms around you, pulling you into her warm home.

"Y-yeah." You reply. "Can I go up to justin?"

"Of course!"

You walk to the back of the house and up two flights of stairs to the top floor where Justin's bedroom is.

You knocked once on the door and it came flying open.

He wrapped you in his arms.

"Julia! What happened? Why were you out by yourself!" he questioned you. He'd always been protective over you.

"Nick.. He cheated on me."

You walk to Justin's bed and sit on the edge of it, looking at your long, red fingernails.

"Oh my god, Julia, I'm so sorry." He walked over to you and placed his arm around your shoulder. "With who?"

"Some blonde, ugly chick."

Justin stayed silent.

"I'm sorry, Jay, for coming to your house and all. You have homework to do and places to be - I should just go.."

There was a strange and unusual sense of awkwardness and tension between you, and you didn't know why, and you didn't like it.

"No, Julia," he grabs your arm, "don't go."

You turn back around and face him, not knowing what He'll do or say next.

You looked back at your feet and he touched his fingers just below your chin, lifting it up. You obliged and looked straight into his eyes.

"Julia." He said your name.

"Justin."

"I love you."

Without giving you a chance to reply, he stood up and pressed his lips on yours.

After a moment, you processed what was happening, and kissed him back, cupping your hand on the back of his head.

He pulled away and looked at you.

"You have no clue how long I've wanted to do that."

<3