"Of Course There Was Something.." (Haley, Part 1)

so, i wrote this imagine (it has 2 parts) in early july..so its my first imagine really that i wrote..

im dedicating the first part to Haley and i'll post the second part if you vote & comment .. no hate .. this was written a while ago :)

~~~~

*Your POV*  

You laugh. Sitting across from you is international pop star Justin bieber, you know him as Justin. You two are at your favorite old coffee shop in Stratford, talking. You've missed him so much since he's been touring and you're so happy he made time to see you while he visits.   

"How have you been holding up Stratford Haley?"   

"You know, you know. I wanna know how you've been! You've gotten to see the world!"  

"I've missed you a lot Haley. More than I thought I could.. " he admits.  

"Oh.." You reply, pleasantly surprised.   

"The world was great of course, but it can wait." He tells you,  

"..Oh?.." You reply, confused.   

"I think...it's been a long time...you've-" he stutters trying to be honest with you.  

"Justin? It's me...you know you can tell me anything."  

"I've had feelings for you a long time Haley. When I was away, I really realized them. I missed you and talking to you and your smile..." He tells you.  

"Oh my gosh...wow. That's.." You attempt at a reply, youre speechless!  

"If you don't feel the same I understand.."   

"Oh my goodness!" It didn't even cross your mind for some strange reason to tell him about your news.. "I forgot to tell you! I don't how...but...I'm dating Jamie.."  

"Oh.." He replies sadly.  

You feel terrible. He's just let out all his feelings for you and you reply with the fact that you Aren't single!  

Of course you had feelings for Justin, you always had! He was your best friend but he meant more than that to you, you wanted there to be more than that. Now you've blown your chance..  

"I'm so sorr-" you manage to get out. "I have to go." You leave the coffee shop, tears streaming down your face, Justin chasing after you.  

"Haley! Haley! Come on.." He yells, trying to let you hear him.  

You don't know what to do. Of course there's something with Justin but...Jamie? You love him too..you think.. What do you do!   

You turn around, trying to wipe the tears from your cheeks.   

"Haley, it doesn't matter if it doesn't work.." He tries comforting you.  

You decide to be honest with him..or try to be.  

"Justin, I love you. I always have. Now I'm with Jamie and I..." You are interrupted as he presses his lips against yours.  

In that moment, nothing else mattered, especially not Jamie. You pull away which takes some effort, everything feels so perfect there with him..  

"I'm sorry, Justin..I..you...it was...I can't...what is there..." You stutter, leaving Justin befuddled.   

"Nothing...?" He asks you.  

"Of course there was something Justin. That kiss, everything felt so right but...I can't do this with you. Not now.." You run off.  

*End of Part One*