"Stay With Me.." (Shanasia)

Thank you guys so much for 350 fans!! You each are so special to me and I am grateful for all of you every day :)

Thank you guys also for 1,375,000 reads... Jesus, that's a long number!

I really like this imagine because it was one that I just started writing and didn't know what I'd end up doing with it, but it kinda took off into something even more beautiful and.. Yeah.. I really like the finished product and I liked writing it because I find it beautiful and meaningful which is what I want my imagines to be, so, with that said, here you go, enjoy and vote and comment... Sorry for the long Note!

Songs for this imagine: Over Again by One Direction and Just The Way You Are by Bruno Mars

{A/N: I know it seems like I've used JTWYA in a lot of imagines, but the song just fits in perfectly for a couple of the scenarios I've written about, and I think it fits into this one the best of all, sorry for the repitition}

*Justin's POV*

I groggily turn my head to the side where my ringing phone sits. Damn, how long was I napping for?

My eyes snap awake when I see Shanasia's name on the caller ID.

"J-Justin?" She whimpers as soon as I answer the call.

"Shanasia? Are you okay? Where are you?"

"They-they hit me."

"Hit you.. Who hit you?! Where are you!"

"I'm at our corner, Jay. It was the paps.." Her voice muffles and her breathing sounds strained.

I grab a pair of sweatpants, pull them on, grab my car keys and two sweatshirts {one for me and one for my baby} and race into my car.

My palms sweat on the driving wheel.

Hit her... Who hit her? All the bad scenarios possible flood into my mind; she's been shot, she's been hit by a car, she's been in a car accident...

My feet tap impatiently as I reach the last set of lights before our corner.

The light turns green and I fly down the road towards our corner. Towards my Shanasia.

I come to a screeching halt at the scene and my heart feels as if it's shattered.

There are flashing lights, ambulances, two big, black SUV cars flipped over, and, amidst the wreckage, Shanasia's car is lying in a ditch at the side of the road, overturned.

I stop my car and race out of it.

"Where is she?" I scream to anyone who could possibly hear me. "Where is my baby girl?!"

A woman with white latex gloves on comes towards me. "Shanasia... Are you a relative? Family member?"

"Fiance. Where is she? Is she okay? Is my baby hurt? She didn't... she didn't...die, did she?"

The woman shakes her head. "No, your fiance is not dead. She was very, very lucky," I let out a sigh of relief. "But... There is one thing..."

"What? Tell me!" I demand angrily. Patience is normally a value of mine, but when it comes to the health and safety of my girl, I lack it completely.

"She... She's in a coma... A-and we don't know if she's going to wake up."