"In A Million Years.." (Bella)

Alright, with this one, if you arent feelin the love, I dont know whats wrong with you :D

I still need 5 votes for Part Four of Starlight. C'mon lovelies! You got this!

*Justin's POV*

"C'mon," I pleaded with her but she looked away. "Baby..please.. They aren't going to say anything, I promise."

"Jay.. You can't promise me that. You know you can't. Enough..enough empty promises. My life with you..my life in general is never going to be normal.. There's always gonna be more negativity than positivity.."

"Bella, I'm sorry.. Maybe there will be negativity..but as long as you know who you are and you stay true to yourself and you're just.. bigger than it all, it's alright. I promise you. It is."

"Justin..I'm in a wheelchair..." She keeps her eyes down.

I wish I could fix her. I wish she thought better of herself.  Being in a wheelchair is just..a condition. It doesn't define her. I wish I could truly show her that. I love her. Wheelchair or not.

"Please.. For me,"

She lifts her eyes to meet mine and I'm finally able to stare into her amazing eyes.

"Protect me," She says quietly.

"Always."

I take the handles of her chair in my hands and push her out the door.

We're immediately greeted by flashes and shouts. I can feel Bella's uncomfort from here.

I lean into her and whisper in her ear, "Don't listen to them. They aren't nice to anyone. It's okay. You're with me." 

It's so hard to see her so uncomfortable.. with such low self-esteem.. I just want to put a smile on her beautiful face and see her happy. She deserves happiness at every moment of everyday. She deserves a smile at every moment. She deserves to be kissed at every moment. Every day.

We reached the car and Bella was loaded in. I sat in the chair beside her.

The way she fumbles around with her fingers and bites her lip... She doesn't know how well I know her. I know what she thinks. About herself and about life in general. I know how she feels when she sees me with fans or other girls, 'better, perfect girls' she calls them.

Girls who aren't in a wheelchair.

But I don't understand it. Beauty is beauty, no matter how it comes or who it comes from.

"That wasn't so bad.." I take her hand in mine.

She swallows hard. "N-no. Not too bad."

The driver at the front pulls into the restaurant and I get out and watch Bella as she is unloaded.

"Mmm, smells good from here," I tell her. I don't want the stupid ass paparazzi to ruin my date with my Bella. But I can already tell her mind in astray.

We're escorted to the back of the restaraunt where there is a curtain blocking off our table. 

Privacy. At last.

I slide into my chair and Bella rolls up to the table. "Finally here."

"Finally alone." She corrects me with a slight smile.

"Baby girl.. Will you just talk to me? I know something is up. Something more than just... Than just this."

She licks her lips. "I don't want to be in a wheelchair anymore, Jay. I want to stand and go dancing with you. I want to sit on your lap, sleep by your side without the constant worry of how I'll turn. I want to be normal."

"I know you do,"

"For you." She adds softly. "For you,"

"Bella, you don't need to be normal for me! You don't need to be anything for me! Anything except you. I want you, all of you. Wheelchair and all. Bella - I fell in love with a girl in a wheelchair, and I don't care. I'll admit it. Im in love with you. No one else. No other girl compares to you or makes me feel like you do,"

"But.. But all the other girls.. They're so beautiful Jay. So perfect, so slender and chic.. And I'm," she looks down at her chair. "Me."

"Love, I wouldn't want any other girl in a million years. Forget the makeup. Forget the hair styling and the short skirts and the tight dresses and the high heels. I can forget all of that. I can forget the perfect girls who spend hours in the bathroom trying to impress me. I can forget the tiny girls with amazing bodies who wear tight clothes to try and turn me on. But you.. I can't forget you. Nothing about you is a flaw. It's all perfect, and, if no one else, no other man can see that, so be it. Better for me. I don't have to fight off any other guys who try to take you from me." 

She looks into my eyes, tears glinting within her own. "How did I end up with someone as amazing as you, Justin?"

I smirk. "I should be asking you the same thing."

<3