"If I Could Take Away The Pain.." (Part Two)

thanks for the good reviews! im soooo happy you guys like this imagine! its probably my favorite just because it really relates to my life...

continue voting & commenting for part 3!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Justin's P.O.V*

I held my phone in my hands, my sweat covered, shaky hands.

I lifted my head up just enough to be able to see the picture of me and Larissa, on our first date.

A flashback came over me like an ocean wave.

We were sitting in a park, having a picnic. Screaming girls and men with cameras swarmed around us but Larissa ignored them so I did too. She laughed and laughed. Her smile brightened up my day, my month, my year.

God, what would I do to see that smile now?

Anything.

I would do anything. But she hates me. She hates me.

That's why she wanted Ryan.

Of course she would. He treated her better, didnt drag her into a life of hate and publicity and lies.

I wish I could've done more for her..given her what she deserved. Man, she deserved the world.

She gave and gave and gave And I couldnt give enough back to her.

My phone was shaking slightly as I managed to type out 'please come back to me' before erasing it.

What would Larissa think? She'd ignore me.

All I wanted to do was have her back in my arms, where she belonged. Show her she's mine.

*End of Part Two*