"Never, Ever.." (Stella)

Ahh! Thank you for 575k reads, darlings. OMG JUSTIN ENOUGH WITH THESE TATTOOS. AND BRING ON THAT CONFIDENT VIDEO. IM READY.

Stay strong all of you. Whether youre bullied, youre suicidal, you self harm or are despressed.. Im here for you and I love you very, very much. Im always here to talk and these imagines are for you so you all know that no matter how hard it gets, somebody, somewhere, loves you. Even if its just me. Im here whenever you need me. Mwah. x

{Look at the gif at the right when theyre answering the questions. Jelena ♡}

*Justin's POV*

"It.. It was my fault. I-I'm so sorry, Justin.. I know how much you were looking forward to it and I failed, I-"

"Stella. Not another word." I pressed my finger to her lips. "It isn't your fault. Or mine. It's no ones. God has a plan for us, I promise."

A moan escapes her lips, slipping out through her sobs. "I killed our baby," 

"Baby girl.." I wrap my arms around her and she cries into my shoulder.

I know how much she hates crying in front of me. Even after a year and a half of dating she still feels the need to impress me. I'll never understand it..

"It's going to be okay. I know it's hard right now, but it'll be okay. It will. We have our whole life together left.. With more oppurtunities for a family.. It's going to happen one day. One day.. One day we'll be a family. And we'll get to go pumpkin picking on Halloween and take our kids on amazing trips so they get to see and experience the world.. And I'll never let anyone do them harm. Stella, look up at me, baby."

"No," She sniffles. "You know I don't want you to look at me like this."

"But I want to look at you." 

I hear her small giggle and she lifts her head out of my chest. 

"Now," I tell her, "Let me wipe those tears." 

"What-What are we going to do about t-the pr-press?" Her lips tremble.

"I dont give a f-"

"Justin. I know you don't, but I do.. I can't just..let them talk about me. About us. About our baby..and our life together.. It isn't fair!"

"It's not fair at all. I..I'm sorry I ever dragged you into this mess of my life, but I need you here with me..."

"Justin, Justin, I'm not leaving you. Calm down, baby," She tells me, rubbing my shoulder.

"I'm calm." I smile. "I just don't like thinking about how it's because of me that you get all the attention and publicity that you hate.."

"Jay, being with you makes it worth it. I promise you... I just.. When I think about our baby and how it may get that hate, too.." She shakes her head. 

"I'm going to protect you, Stella, I always have. And I'm going to protect our baby. You know that. I won't let any harm come to my two ladies." I chuckle and she blushes. "Never, ever."

-

"Stella and I," Stella squeezes my hand. "We have some news. About our baby." 

The feeds blow up. 

Stella and I are having a twit cam to break the news to my beliebers and the world.

"Jay and I lost our baby girl last night." Stella says for me.

The feeds explodes again with so many kind messages and Stella smiles, a twinkle in her eye.

"Thank you all. You're all beautiful girls, and guys, and you're all supportive.. Thank you so so much. Your love for Justin means so much to me. Truly. Thank you for sending all the love. I.. We love you more." Stella looks at me.

"Yes. We love you so much. My beliebers.. You are the most kind, gorgeous people in the whole world. You guys sending love to my Stella puts a smile on my face," I smile and the feed explodes with my amazing beliebers. They love my smile. And I love theirs. 

"And.. Just..to all the real beliebers out there. The girls who support Stella and I, and, what does it say in all the messages, that you just want my smile? You guys are the most supportive and sweet fans I could ever ask for. I wish I could just hug and kiss all of you."

"Hey!" Stella punches me playfully in the shoulder and I giggle. 

"You know what? Since we're doing this livestream right now, why don't we answer some fan questions? Tweet us any questions you have right now and we'll answer some. Right?" I turn to Stella and she nods, pulling out her phone and logging into twitter.

"Oh my god! You guys are fast!" She smiles. "Okay, this question is from bieberbelieber94." Stella turns to me with a mischevious grin. "She wants to know what your favorite thing about me is, Justin."

"My favorite thing about Stella!? I can't choose!" She giggles.

An idea comes to my mind. "I mean.. probably.." I lean in and whisper "Youre body, baby." into her ear and she laughs out loud and the feed explodes with questions of what I just said.

"Her laugh." I cover it up. "For sure."

"Mhm.. Right. Anyway, your turn, Jay."

I look at the tweets and answer the first question I find. "This question is from injustinsbackpack."

"Aw! That's such a cute name! Hold on, let me follow her," Stella says as she follows that girl. I'm sure she is throwing up right now. Heehee.

"As I was saying.." I lick my lips and Stella laughs. "Stop laughing!"

"Okay.. Okay. I'm sorry." She says through giggles. "Alright, I'm good. Go on."

"Her question is," As I look closer at the tweet I see it, in fact, isn't a question at all. But a supportive and beautiful tweet about me. "Oh. This one actually isn't a question - but just a tweet."

"Well read it anyway,"

"@justinbieber I'm never going to leave your side. No matter how many mistakes you make or how many girls leave you because youre with Stella. I love you for you. Forever."

Stella's eyes widen. "You have the best fans in the entire world, Justin. I hope you know that."

I smile. "Trust me, I do." 

<3