"I Will Try To Fix You.." (Paola)

*Your POV*    

You slammed the door shut, a tear escaping your eyes.    

How could he?    

He promised he wouldn't go back to her.    

He told you he loved you...    

What else had he lied about along the way?    

You stormed down the front lawn of Scooter's house and into your car, speeding down the street before he could run out of the house to stop you.    

You reached you and Justin's apartment and clambered in, immediately changing into sweatpants and a sports bra.    

You flipped onto your bed and grabbed your laptop.    

Tears welled up behind your eyes. He cheated on you. He cheated.    

And why? It made no sense to you.    

He'd broken up with Selena (A/N: I love Sel - no offense to her - she's my rolemodel, I just needed an ex to use) two months ago... Or had he? Maybe he's been cheating the whole time and never really loved you...    

How could he go back to her like that! Especially at Scooter's house!!    

He didn't even come after you once you saw him with her.     

You flipped open your laptop and started playing your breakup playlist.    

Justin always told you you should delete it, 'I'll never break your heart, Paola, you don't need that'.    

You laughed out loud. So much for that.    

You went immediately onto your twitter and tweeted a crying face.    

Your fans responded to your tweets immdediately with kind words. They always cheered you up.    

You retweeted loads of them and followed back and tweeted back just to make them happy... Happier than you are...    

You hear a door slam beneath you and you roll your eyes. So, he finally decided to come visit his girlfriend, did he?    

The door to you and Jay's old bedroom slid open.    

A weary Justin walked in. "Baby..."    

"No. Justin, don't take one more step toward me." You warn.    

He gulps. "T-Taylor Swift?" He glances at your computer screen. "P-P-Paola..that's your heartbreak playlist..."    

Your lip quivers and a tear falls from his eye.  

You stand up and, without pausing the music, walk over to your closet and start packing your bags.    

"P-Paola, dont..." He starts but you ignore him, more tears spilling down your cheeks.    

You keep your eyes focused on packing and barely notice Justin walking to your laptop and changing the song.    

'All Too Well' ends and 'The Way', you and Justin's song, starts to play.    

You look over your shoulder at him.    

He has his face in his hands... And he's crying.     

"J-J-Jay..." You stutter and he looks up at you. "Please don't..." You're sobbing now. "Y-You know what you did was w-w-wrong.. You went back to h-her.. I loved you.. I loved you.." You repeat, your voice growing weak with tears.    

"I know I did, P, because I'm a horrible boyfriend and a terrible person. I Don't deserve you at all and I don't want to cause anymore grief for you.. Baby girl you deserve so much more then me and I can't give it to you but I can't live without you either... D-Don't leave me please," He steps off the bed and walks towards you, inching closer, and closer, and closer.    

"J-Justin, I'm sorry, but I can't trust y-y-you anymore..." You squeeze your eyes shut. "Stop hurting me. I want to love you. I still do. But you keep hurting me."     Y

ou cover your face in your hands, pouring your tears into them as Justin wraps his arms around you and you fall into his lap.    

He leans against the bed and holds you in his arms, rubbing your hair and soothing you.    

"No I ain't all bad.. I might make you mad," he sings softly into your ear, "so mad - I'm bad - but I ain't all bad, between us, they wanna comment, your worst enemy, sometimes could be your best friend. Perfect. Ain't sayin that I am. Jus' provin that I give a damn.."    

"How do I know I can really trust you this time, jay?" You ask  in a whisper.    

"Because it's me. Justin. Who I really am. You know that it was a stupid mistake and I wouldn't dare use you. I know I hurt you, broke your heart, tore you to bits, but I promise I can fix you..." He drops his tone and starts singing to you again. "And the tears come streaming down your face, when you lose something you can't replace, when you love someone but it goes to waste, could it be worse. Lights will guide you home, and ignite your bones, and I will try to fix you.."    

His soft words inspire you and make you want to believe him more than anything. But him? Fix you? He's the one who broke you...    

You pull up from his grasp.    

"Paola.." He asks but you get up and run out of the house before he can stop you.    

~~~~  

Want another part? Comment and tell me. xx