"Unconditionally.." (Nia)

Today's been tough. Really tough. But we beliebers have stayed strong, and for that Im extremely proud.

I wanted to write an imagine about what went on today just because I thought it was something I needed a) to address and b) to express my opinion and what I hope Justin feels about the whole thing.

I hope you guys enjoy this one, sorry it's been a slow week, but Ive reached 700k and now Im at 750k already! Double update tonight, only if you want one :) Mwah, stay beautiful. xx

Songs for this imagine: Unconditionally (acoustic) by Katy Perry, Crawl by Chris Brown, Next To You by Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber, U Smile by Justin Bieber, and With You by Chris Brown.

*Justins POV*

I walk slowly to Nia's hunched, flexed body.

I touch her shoulder lightly and she lifts her face out of her hands.

Her cheeks are covered in smeared makeup and her eyes are bloodshot.

She's been awake all night. Crying.

"D-drunk driving, Justin?" She questions. "Drag racing in the middle of the street... Resisting arrest.." Her lip trembles. "What are you becoming, Justin? You've got me here worried sick all night long, while you're out at a club with a model until 4am, getting drunk and then doing things you know you shouldn't do. Who.. Who are you becoming? I.." Her face drops and she starts crying again.

I sit beside her and she rests her head on my shoulder.

Seeing her like this.. Knowing I did this to her - to so many girls, all my beliebers all around the world.. It breaks my heart.

I've failed them.

They've always been there for me and what do I do to repay them?

I get drunk.

"Nia, I.." I start and the tears start running from my eyes immediately.

She lifts her face out of her hands and looks into my eyes again.

I see all the hurt in them.

All the pain.

"Just hug me. Please." I beg her.

She whimpers and I open my arms.

She crawls into my lap and I wrap my arms around her, rocking her back and forth.

"All your insecurities, all the dirty laundry, never made me blink one time. Unconditional, unconditionally. I will love you unconditionally. There is no fear now. Let go and just be free. I will love you, unconditionally. Come just as you are to me, don't need apologies. Know that you are worthy..."

"I'll take your bad days with your good," She joins in with me and I run my fingers through her hair. "Walk through the storm I would."

I turn her head so she's facing me and put my finger on her lips, silencing her. She takes my hand off her lips and kisses it, lacing our fingers together.

"I do it all because I love you, I love you." I sing softly. "Unconditional, unconditionally. I will love you unconditionally. There is no fear now, let go and just be free. I will love you unconditionally. So open up your heart and just let it begin. Open up your heart and just let it begin." 

She takes my other hand, running it up and down her arms. "Open up your heart and just let It begin. Open up your heart. Acceptance is the key to be. To be truly free. Will you do the same for me?"

She looks in my eyes again and bites her lip. 

I know she's sat in this room now for hours on end. Getting message after message of hate and disapproval of me. My actions. The actions she shouldn't have to take the blame for.