Imagine: A Miracle

okay this is..perfect...i just..<3 <3 <3

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE i love love love it when people COMMENT!

- - - - - - - - - - -

You hummed slightly as you flipped the potatoes that cooked on the stove top. You heard footsteps approach you as arms snaked around your waist.

"Hey." You smiled as you flipped the potatoes once again.

"Mmm." He mumbled as he nuzzled his head into your shoulder.

He stood up straighter behind you and moved his arms from their resting place atop your hips and began to rub circles on your tummy.

You giggled.

"Ooh. I know you're in there, buddy!" Justin spoke to your tummy, using the adorable voice boys get when they talk to little kids.

It was almost as if the baby inside you could hear his daddy as he kicked for the first time.

"Jay! He kicked! He kicked, Jay!!" You squealed and Justin chuckled.

He pulled out his phone and began to record you.

"Stop it, Jay!" You said, putting your hand In front of the lens.

"No. C'mon, smile. Tell us what just happened!" Justin pleaded as he moved the camera away from your hand.

"Our baby just kicked." You regained the feeling of joy from moments before.

"That's right, he did." Justin smiled before turning the camera toward both you and him and placing a kiss on your cheek and then your tummy.

"Heehee." You giggled at his cuteness.

Justin turned the camera off and you switched off the potatoes before going over to him on the couch.

You laid your head in his lap and he rubbed circles on your tummy once again.

"Oh." You said. "I think I'm finally starting to show."

"Oh yeah. Maybe just a little." Justin said.

You smiled and looked into his eyes and he looked at yours. There wasn't anything that you needed to say. It was love. It was a look of true, pure love. He gave you so much happiness and love and the connection you had with him wasn't something you could explain. It was real love. True love. Like in a fairy tale.

--

You picked your head out of the toilet and wiped your wrist across your mouth. Ew. If there was one thing you hated; it was puking. You had hoped that you wouldn't get morning sickness-your mother hadnt had it and who knows if it's something you inherit? Well, anyway, you have it and its horrid, absolutely horrid.

"Baby, baby, baby. Come on. Come on. You're on in two." Your manager, Kelsye sees you lying across the bathroom floor and picks you up.

She drags you up and through the backstage area of your interview and to the place where you'll await your signal to enter.

Two very, very short minutes later, Kelsye gives you the sign and you enter the interview stage, grinning wide.

"(Y/N)!" She grabbed you and pulled you. Into a hug.

"How are you! Oh! I'm so excited that you're here!"

You smile lightly. "Thank you for having me back!"

"So, many things, many things have gone on in your life since you were here.." The interviewer starts.

"Yes." You grin. Happiness is almost an automatic feeling right now. Everything is just so ..happy. And joyous. It's all a blessing.  The interviewer takes a quick glance at your stomach and back up to meet your eyes.

"Yes. I am pregnant." You grin wider as you admit it for the first time.

"Oh!" The interviewer claps her hands joyously. "That's fantastic! Congratulations!"

"Thank you. Thank you." You reply.

"So, how far are you into your pregnancy?" She questions.

"20 weeks." You reply shortly.

"And how are you feeling?"

"I'm just..so..happy. Always happy. It's such an amazing thing for me to be able to have such an amazing opportunity like this, I mean, I'm so blessed. God has given me more than I could ever ask for and I just can't even explain the joy."

"Aw! I'm so happy for you and the hubby!"

You chuckle.

"Now..boy or a girl? What do we want?"

"Umm.. I don't know. Anything." You shrug and the interviewer laughs.

"It's true!" You laugh with her. "To be able to have gotten this far is amazing, for me so..you know, I'll take anything."

The interviewer laughs. "I'm sure you will! Now..before this..there was a miscarriage am I right?"

"Yes. There was." You clench your teeth a bit.

"It was such a..emotional experience for me it truly was and I was at a point in my life where I felt like I really just needed that something and I needed a family and it really hit me hard..but uh. I learned from it. It was tremendously a learning experience and as hurt as I was..and..and, uh, as hurt as I felt..I knew that my time would come and..it did." Your smile widens.

"Well, I'm very sorry." She places a hand on your knee and you nod in acknowledgment.

"But, this came out of it! Now..lets talk about the hubby. How are things?"

"Amazing." You reply then go further into detail happily.

"He's such a great guy and the connection that we have together is so great. I love him so so much I mean I can't even..can't even explain how i feel about him because there's just so much love and joy and smiles. He just makes my day and makes me smile and I'm so lucky to be able to..to..create and, and, raise a family with him."

"Well I'm happy that you're happy!" The interviewer says. "Now, you're very spiritual, correct?"

You nod in reply, "Now how does that come into play?"

"God has a very very strong influence in my life. Every since I was a little girl I've prayed to him every night and all the blessings he's given me and shown me is truly amazing and I am forever grateful to him for all he does. I think that god is truly real and he's truly something that shines through me and can be seen through me and that's what I love." You smile.

<3

- - - - - - -

God will always be there. He's blessed you and everybody with so much. He brings your joy and a smile to your face each and everyday. I dedicate this imagine to him, and only him because of what he's shown  me and given me and I know that he has a strong effect on Justin also. Thank you God.