Imagine: These Past 2 Weeks

It's been...2, long, lonely weeks. Justin's on tour..not that he's your boyfriend....anymore. You miss him. Every day. But you have to convince yourself this is for the best. He cheated on you, you deserve better. But isn't he better?  You can't focus on this right now you have to get out of bed, your meeting Cody today. You're excited for that, Justin's friend or not, he has always understood you and you would appreciate that right now.
--------------
Sitting at lunch with Cody, laughing, it feels..right. You don't know if he is someone you have feelings for but he is someone you trust above anyone, even though you've only known him for 9 months, the length of time you dated Justin. Finally, he asks about Justin.
"So..have you two spoken ?"
"No..he's called And texted and left voicemails but.."
"I know . It's hard." He takes your hand, "You can get through this though. I'll be here with you. Promise.
"Thanks Cody." You say with a smile.
"Cody! You moved on that fast!" A familiar voice calls out from behind you. It's Justin. You stand up from the table when all of a sudden your knees buckle and a tear escapes from the eyes you were flexing so hard to prevent this exact thing from happening. You run off, upset. You can hear Justin's feet echoing across the pavement behind you. "Y/N," he grabs your arm, turning you around, "Please."
"Please what!" You let out, the tears coming now faster then ever. "Please what Justin! Please forgive you! Forgive you for breaking my heart? For crushing me?" You ask, anger rising inside you. "You tore me apart! The hardest two weeks of my life have been the ones...the ones-"
"Which ones baby.." Justin says, his tone turning from forgiveness to concern.
"Baby! Don't baby me! Don't. You don't deserve me! These past two weeks you idiot! Living without you! You are the love of my life and I had to see a picture of you, the love of my life, kissing another woman! That's hard! Do you have any idea!" You say, letting everything out.
"I..I know," he says, he's crying too now. " but, please. Forgive me. Trust that that is the biggest mistake I've ever made and that I have regretted it every morning I wake up, as I miss seeing your face lying next to me. "
You're cracking now. You love him. You love that lying , cheating, bastard..to death. You don't know how to trust him again though..
"I..I love you." You say.
Justin moves in for the kiss only to be rejected.
"You think it's that easy? I'm not gonna just let you kiss me! I love you but how can I ever be with you if there isn't trust!!" You say, angry again.
"I know..baby I know. I want you to trust me I want to be able to show you you can trust me." He tells you. " just let me. Let me show you."
He leans back in for the kiss and this time, you don't reject.
<3