"Lights Up My World.." (AJ)

i forgot to mention 400k reads in my other imagine so i'll mention it now... 400,000, oh my god that's so much! (: i just love you all & i want to continue making imagines that you guys like & i want to continue to make you feel loved and feel happy and put smiles on your faces just like justin does. 

Hope you all like this imagine.. I'd also like to thank you for all the votes that continually come in at eveyr moment in the day, it's really amazing and im almost at 5,000 votes (: 

Stay in my backpack forever

*AJ's POV*

"Ahhhh! They're here folks! We have the hottest couple in the world, AJ & Justin!"

Justin and I both grin as we walk hand in hand out to The View stage. {A/N: Sorry, wrote this on my flight so I didn't have access to wifi to look up the women who actually host The View}

"Oh! They're finally here!" Maria squeals as Justin and I both sit down in the middle of the couch.

"So! Well, first of all welcome!"

"Thank you! We're so happy to be here!"

"Now, how does it feel to be the hottest and cutest couple in the world?!"

"Honestly.. I don't think we've really thought about it.. You know, we're just..we're just having fun and being young and in love.. But we look at it like a normal couple relationship.. Not like we're famous or you know, 'known'." I say.

"Well I'd say that makes sense of course! How are you doing, Justin? With your new Journals album having dropped just last month and the hugely successful Believe Movie.."

"Thank you, thank you. Yeah.. It definitely was nice to have both of those released and out there for the fans.. They'd waited ages for my album and for the movie and we'd teased them with so much.. I'm, I'm great. Happy to be on a nice break from touring and spending time with my family and with AJ.. I'm the happiest I've been in a while for sure."

"That's lovely to hear!! And you, AJ?"

"I'm the same! I'm really happy to have Justin on break because touring just..it takes so much out of you.. It really does."

"And what about your tour! That's coming up soon, isn't it?"

I looked back at Justin as she brought up my tour and his eyes turned sad.

He'd just come back from the Believe your for a nice year break, and now I have to go off and leave him for my tour.. It's so worrying.. Every time I leave I feel as if I'm going to come back and he won't be there for me anymore.

"Yes! I do! My album came out...about three or four months ago I believe and my tour will be starting in.. two months!"

"Are you excited for that!!"

"Very! I haven't toured in a while.. But.." I look to Justin and meet his eyes. He laces his fingers with mine. "It's hard to be away from Justin and my family for so long..."

"Awe, I'm sure it is! He looks like he's the best boyfriend in the world right now!"

"Yes! He is! And he's mine!" I giggle.

"What about you Justin? How is it dating AJ?"

"Wonderful. Obviously! She's your most beautiful girl in the entire world and she's so kind and sweet.. I love her so much and I've missed her so much.. It's just.. Very hard in this business with all the traveling and the rumors and the paparazzi and all the media attention..."

"I feel for you, Justin, I do! I just.. I hope you two are able to make it work through all this.. I hate seeing couples break up over stupid fabricated rumors put out by the media.. It's terrible! Truly!" Maria rants. "And this..this is something everybody's wanted to ask.. What is your favorite thing about each other?"

"Favorite thing about AJ.. Hmm.."

"Well, sorry Jay, I'm butting in," He laughs at me. "My favorite thing about Justin is probably.. His eyes. He has the most beautiful eyes. Or his heart. He's got such a sweet heart and such a good personality to him."

"Thank you baby girl. Now.. My favorite thing about AJ would probably have to be... Her smile. It lights up my world. Every single day."

When he says that I smile and all five hosts squeal. Justin pulls me into him and kisses the top of my head.

"You see! Isn't this smile perfect!"

I grin wider. Ugh. Staap Justinn.

"Awe, no, you're way more perfect! Cmon!" I tell him.

"Oh stop it guys! You're just too cute!" Andrea, another host, gushes.

"What can we say!" Justin jokes. "But she's still way more perfect."

<3