"I Want Crazy.." (Jasmine)

"It's been two months..and I still feel like you left yesterday.." She tells you.

"Yeah.." You look away, saddened.

"I guess..I dont know.."

"What?"

"I guess I thought it'd be different..easier somehow...."

You hear the pain in her voice and it makes you sad. Just being able to see her over iChat makes you miss her more.

She's just sitting with a laptop on her lap yet she still looks so perfect, the way her messy hair drapes over her shoulder.

"What if I just flew out there.." You ask her.

"I think that'd be a little crazy."

"I'd do it for you Jasmine," You say.

She cocks her head slightly and smiles at you. "I know you would."

- - - - - - - - -

You hum Jasmine's favorite song to yourself, I Want Crazy by Hunter Hayes.

You really should call the guy--he gave you the whole idea to surprise Jasmine.

She'd watched the music video to it billions of times, googly-eyed over Hunter and just jealous of their relationship. I wanted her to feel the way Hunter made his girl feel. She definetely deserved to.

My jet landed about twenty minutes ago and I'm halfway to her house.. Seeing everything all so familiar gave me butterflies.

Happy, yet sad butterflies.

The BELIEVE tour was scheduled before Jasmine and I really got serious and the timing couldn't have been worse..I guess anytime would be bad though..being away from her is much harder than I could've imagined.

All I want is for her to be able to see the world with me, but she has to finish school-she insisted on it. Stanford had been her dream since, like, sixth grade.

And she made it!

She has the best brain in the world, she'd never believe me if I told her though. I compliment her every move so much that she doesn't really appreciate it anymore.

I can't help it..just..everything about her. She's always herself, she doesn't spend a zillion hours in the bathroom fixing her hair & her makeup or pretend to be anybody she isnt..she's perfect.

"Turning onto her street now, Bieber." My driver calls to the back seat where I sit, lost in thought.

"O-okay!" I call back, almost nervously.

No. Not nervous, anxious. Anxious because I haven't felt my baby girl's touch in nearly three months.

I see the campus fill up the scenery around me, with my window rolled down I attract some stares from the students and a few of the girls actually start crying..woah, college beliebers, okay!

I take pictures with a few of them, anxiously awaiting seeing Jasmine. When my driver finally pulls into her dorm buildin, I bolt out of the car.
I run up the familiar stairs without a glance at the security guard, letting Kenny handle it. When I reach her floor my breathing picks up and my heart starts to skip every-other beat.

I race down the hallway until I finally reach the end.

502.

I knock on the door and I hear footsteps echoing across the creaky wood flooring, closer, closer, closer.

Until finally the door opens and I don't even hesitate to take a good look at her I just wrap my arms around her and pull her close.

My baby girl is safe, she's with me now.

"Oh my god..Justin!" She says to me.

"You're crazy!"

I pull away and put both of my hands on her cheeks, caressing each of them.

"I missed you, oh my god, I missed you."

"I missed you more! I can't believe you're actually here!"

She starts to touch your face as if she's trying to reassure herself that you actually stand in front of her.

She grabs both sides of your unzipped sweatshirt and pulls you close.

She bites her lip and youre inches, no, centimeters from her.

Without waiting another minute you kiss her perfect lips, all that you've wanted to do for the past twelve weeks.

<3