"I Did It For You.." (Katrine)

okay so because i love you all i decided to update AGAIN! Our little kidrauhl is growing up so fast :')

#PYD #PYD #PYD #PYD #PYD ~cause you deserve the best & nothing but the best so i'll give you the best you've ever had~

~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Your POV*    

You slide past Maddie and Alice and sit between Alice and Nina.     

"Eep! There he is!" Maddie nudges you and squeals as she points to Justin coming on the field.    

You nudge her back. "Shut up."    

"Aww!" Nina squeals too.    

They announce all the players on the overhead speakers, saving Justin for last. He's the star quarterback of your high school team.    

And he's your boyfriend.    

Stereotypical, right?   Whatever. You're popular, he's popular, he loves you, you love him. Surprisingly, he's been chasing after you for a while. And all the Other guys were jealous of him..everybody wanted you..and you have no clue why.    

"And last but certainly not least, number 17, Justin Bieber!" The announcer spoke into the overhead and the crowd roared out of their seats.    

It made your heart jump that everybody loved him so much. Because you knew what it meant to him to have all these people who adore him.    

The first half flew by, with Justin throwing three total touchdown passes, leading your school to a 31-7 halftime lead.    

When Justin ran in for halftime, you saw his eyes scanning the crowd.  

He found you fast than you'd have found him.  

He locked your gaze.  

You smiled at him, but your lip, and waved. He smirked and licked his lips.   You wink at him before he turns around to join the team huddle.    

"Katrine! Alice! Nina! Maddie! Hey guys!" Chaz, one of Justin's best friends greets you.    

"Hey, Chaz."    

"Enjoying the game?"    

"Of course! Justin's playing so well!" You say. "Do you want to sit here?"    

"Uh.." He looks back to the seat he's come from, directly next to Maria, a girl whose obsessed with him AND Justin, God, she was annoying.  

Always trying to be flirtatious around Chaz or Justin when they saw through her.. It was kinda funny sometimes.    

"Yea..I will join you," Chaz raises his voice so Maria will hear, "Katrine!"    

You laugh at him and make room between you and Nina, he squeezes in.    

The cheerleaders perform and before you know it the game is back on.    

The third period goes by scoreless and boring, but the fourth period is when all the action happened.   Your opponent, Ridgewood High, scored three touchdowns, tieing the score at 31-31.  

There was 0:36 left in the game and your school was in its fourth down.    

This was the final of regionals, by the way.    

Justin got the ball, looked where to throw, and threw it to Ryan who stood triple guarded in the end zone. Amazingly, he caught it. The crowd went crazy.    

Justin threw his helmet up in the air in happiness and you grinned at the sight of him so happy.    

Chaz nudged you. "Hey, run down onto the field to him."    

You laugh at him but do what he says.    

You slide past Alice and Maddie and run down the stairs of the bleachers.    

You run through the gate and down onto the pitch.     

"Justin!!" You call to him and he turns around and drops his helmet.    

You run faster as you approach him.    

"Baby!" He calls back to you as you reach him and jump into his arms, wrapping your legs around his waist.    

He spins you around and around.    

"You did it! You won the game!" You say to him.    

"I did it for you, Katrine."    

Instead of responding, you press your lips against his.    

The crowd behind you erupts in screams.     

You pull away and smile. He puts you down and grabs your hand, so your both facing the bleachers.    

Everybody is cheering you two on.    

Justin pulls you close so he can whisper into your ear.    

"They love us, baby girl." He whispers in your ear.    

You chuckle.    

"I love you." He mumbles.    

"I love you too, Jay."    

It's quiet for a moment but then he picks you up and puts you on his shoulders, taking the trophy in his hands and passing it up to you so you can hold it up for the whole crowd to see.    

<3