"I Thought I Was Hot...Not Cute!" (Maya)

"I'm home babe!" Justin yells as he closes the front door to your luxurious penthouse apartment.
"Justin!!" You say and you close your laptop. You run to the front door, giving him time only to drop his luggage, and jump on him, strattling your legs around his waist.
"Did you miss me?" He says with a sneaky smile. You press your lips against his in reply.
"You have no idea!" You say. He carries you further into your apartment and drops you on the kitchen counter while he opens the door to the refrigerator.
"Hungry?" You ask.
"Starving. Six hours on the bus without stopping."
"Why!"
"I needed to get home to see you as soon as I could" he says, wrapping his arms around your waist as he kisses you again. You smile and steal a chip from the bag he has in his hands.
"How about we order in?" You ask.
"You know what I like," he says with a wink. You call your favorite pizza place and the pizza comes within fifteen minutes. The company knows the client, Justin, wants his pizza fast, so you make sure to always give a high tip.

-

"There's the doorbell!" You yell to Justin, "The pizzas here." You walk over to the front door and open it.
"Delivery for Bieber." The cute pizza man says.
"Thanks!" You say with a smile.
He stands there for a little bit just looking at you and you continue to smile but the time seems to be passing...
"How much..." You ask, returning to conversation. Just then Justin emerges from your bedroom and stands at the door with you. He is looking the pizza guy up and down and giving him slightly aggressive stares.
"18.95, same as always." The pizza guy says.
"Sorry I forgot!" You say with a laugh, handing the guy $30 and telling him to keep the change. He gives you a wink as you close the door.

You turn around to see Justin, hand on his hip, a suspicious look on his face.
"What!" You ask.
"What was that?" He asks you.
"What do you mean?" You say and begin to walk back to your kitchen when Justin grabs your arm, almost causing you to drop the pizza
"Justin..what's up with you?" You say. He's normally overly careful with his food.
"How much have you gotten pizza lately?" He asks you.
"Not too much.." You lift your shirt up just enough so you can see your whole belly button and examine your stomach, wondering if you've gained weight or something. "Why Justin?  I already know I'm fat so You don't have to remind me."
"No it's not that! And you are not fat. You're perfect Maya. But...I dot want you ordering pizza from there anymore. Or at least not a lot anymore."
"What ? Why! You know that's our favorite pizza place.." You ask, very confused.
"Because..I don't like the looks that pizza guy was giving you. And he's your age..." He shakes his head as if trying to get an image he doesn't want out of his head.
"Seriously.." You ask, surprised. "He's just nice. He knows me. We order pizza there a lot and they always prioritize our orders."
"Yeah and I'm hoping that's not because of your looks." He says.
"Justin!" You say with a laugh.
"Is this funny to you?" He says, dead serious.
"No! No." You laugh again, "it's just..He doesn't like my look trust me. He prioritized us because he knows who you are!"
"You're beautiful Maya, don't forget thT. I don't want to lose you, especially to that pizza guy.." He admits to you. You grab his hand, pull him into the kitchen and put the pizza down.
"You aren't ever going to lose me. That pizza guy is so not as cute as you." You say.
"Okay.." Justin says and kisses you again.
"Wait," he interupts the kiss, "I thought I was hot, not cute."
You laugh, "don't worry!" You kiss him again, "you're completely hot." And he smiles.
<3