"Sparks Fly..." (Denny)

*Denny's P.O.V*

Ugh, you think to yourself, more Jelena rumors. I mean, he's just another normal kid..or at least he is to some lucky people.. Like me, for instance. He goes to my school and he's taking more than half this year off to go to school an take a break. I couldn't be happier. He was my best friend. Well, me, Ryan, and Chaz's best friend. Anyway..we were inseparable .. Then, he got signed and he was whisked away from us, just like that. I was heartbroken. I had had feelings for him for so long and just before he left..I had told him.

"I love you Justin." I told him. "I know your gone now, living in America and all, but I just wanted you to know that I'll never forget you. Make good choices."

And now..he's back. Awkward? Yeah..kinda..yeah. Very. I just want it to be normal between us-I thought he'd never come home.

"Denny?" He interupted me.

"Oh. Sorry." You shake your head and snap out of your daze.

"Haha. Same as I remember." He sits next to you, the bowl of freshly made popcorn resting perfectly in his lap.

You smile and he does too. Ooh, his smile. It makes you want to melt.

"Hey. Sorry guys but, I gotta run. Mom just called." Ryan said as he walked into the room and rolled his eyes, referring to the phone in his hand.

"That's cool, man." Justin gives him a fist bump and you hug him. "See ya." You say.

"So.." You say once Ryan's clear of the door. It's you and Justin. Just you and Justin. You haven't been alone with him once yet since he's gotten back.

"Denny, I don't want it to be awkward like this between us." Justin finally says.

"Wh-what do you mean?" You ask.

"Denny, before I left, you told me you loved me. I don't know if you REmember, but I do. Everyday I thought about you and missed having you around. And..Denny.."

Is this actually happening?

"I love you." He states simply.

You just stare at him, eyes in shock, jaw dropped.

"I-I love you too." You say to him.

"Really?" He asks, suddenly sounding hopeful.

"Really." You smile at him.

"I can't believe you actually remembered..all this time..I thought you'd forgotten..or tried to forget. You have no idea how long I've imagined this moment, Justin." You tell him.

"Denny, I'm sorry that I had to leave so soon. But..if you'll be my girlfriend..then you can come visit me in L.A. and on tour.." He hints.

"You want me to be your girlfriend?"

"More than anything." He nods.

"Of course!" You say. "Of course!"

He leans into you and kisses you. Well..lets just say..sparks fly.