"Your Bride.." (Jess)

just as an FYI, i appreciate votes immensely - but i love a good comment to tell me you like what i write

*Justin's POV*

I gripped her hand tightly and pulled her through the hoard of paparazzi that stood around us.
We parted ways at the head of the car and I slammed the driver door shut behind me, Jessie doing the same.

"What are we doing?" She asked, her blue eyes playfully searching through mine.

"It's a surprise." I lifted the blindfold out of my pocket and secured it around her eyes.

"The paps out there are gonna get one look at this and the next thing you know all the media will be talking about is how Justin Bieber is a physco killer."

I smile at her, though she can't see it, and place my lips gently on her forehead.

"And we're off."

I pull away from our driveway and into the night.

We arrive at a beach within ten minutes, she hasn't stopped fidgeting the whole time.
I lift the blindfold off her eyes and stick my face in front of her so she can see me and only me.

"Stop fidgeting, I'm right here."

I pull the blindfold back down and she pulls her blonde hair back, off her face.
I open my door and walk around and open hers, taking her hand and pulling her out of her seat in my car.
A warm breeze hit us both, carrying sand with it.

"Jay.. Where are we right now?"

"I'm not going to tell you. You know I love a good prank." You add, freaking her out.

"Justin! If you do anything to me I swear ill.."

You pick her up and lift her over your head so she's wrapped around your neck. You laugh at her and she squeals.

You sit her down on the red velvet blanket you have set out and pull the blindfold off.
Her eyes widen as she sees what you have set out.

You both sit on a red blanket in the middle of a sandy beach on the coast of the Pacific Ocean. Around you there is a setup of food and drinks. A buffet of sorts.

"Jay, I.." She starts.

"Shh." You grab her hand and pull her up.

She looks at you, confused.

You drop to one knee and her jaw drops.

"Jessie.."

"Jay!"

"I love you. So much I can't even tell you. I can't express it. I can't imagine my life without you - you make everyday of my life brighter and better. So, I want to make sure that in there for you and make your life as amazing as you've made mine. Through the lies, and the rumors, and the cheats, I'll stand by you, I'll stand by us, and I'll love you until the end of time."

She smiles big and wide.

"Jessie, will you marry me?"

"Of course I will!" You slide the ring into her finger and she tackles you with a hug.

"Oh my god!!"

"I love you, Jess," you push a lock of her blonde hair behind her ear, leaving her lips clear. You lean into her and kiss her - her, your bride.

<3