"You Look Good.." (Kylie)

Thank you for all the messages on "Unconditionally", means a lot to me (:

760k! Wow, you all are fabulous (:

Hope you enjoy this one, took my ages to write, not really sure why, but I couldn't seem to get it just right for you guys.

I think that today has shown me how truly important Justin is to me and in my life, and how strong and amazing beliebers really are, and how we're all here for eachother because we relate in the one way that we can't seem to connect with anyone else. What do you guys think? Mwah, stay beautiful xx

*Justins POV*

I walk into the kitchen to find Kylie chopping carrots at the island, the warm  of the oven heating my face.

"Mmm," 

Kylie turns to me, her bright smile giving me shivers. "Does it look good?"

"You look good."

She giggles. "Marcus has two friends coming over today."

"Okay. Which friends? Girls?"

"No! Boys."

I chuckle at her and kiss her cheek.

She turns to face me, only a few inches between our bodies. I grab her waist and pull her close to me. Then I turn her around so I'm leaning against the Island and she's leaning on me.

I start to kiss her lips and the kiss heats up quickly.

We're interrupted as Kylie's phone goes off.

I groan but she turns away from me and picks up the phone.

Kylie and I have been married for eleven amazing years, and after getting married, instead of it getting 'boring', our love grew stronger, and Marcus, our first born, is sixteen..

We'd..had a little fun before I popped the question..

"Yes, Marcus?" She answers.

"Yes. Yes they're coming over."

"Okay. Yes your father is home."

"Goodbye." She hangs up.

"What was that about?"

She rolls her eyes. "Marcus making sure he could have his friends over."

"Of course he was.. Now," I take her waist and twirl her around so she's leaning on me again. "Where were we?"

-

"Justin!" Kylie calls from downstairs. "Jay, baby!! Dinner is ready!"

"Coming, love!" I call back and walk down the stairs and into the kitchen, taking my seat beside Kylie and Marcus' friend Thomas.

"So! Who wants to pray?" Kylie asks.

"I will." I offer and all five of us make the sign of the cross.

"Dear Lord. We thank you for blessing us with the many things we have been blessed with; the food on our table, our smiles, our families and friends. We pray tonight for all those less fortunate than us and that the healing touch of God and music will come upon them. We pray all this in Jesus' name. Amen."

I look over to see Kylie smiling.

She loves it when I pray. 

Personally, I don't get what's so sexy about it, but it turns her on big time.