Imagine: I Have A Surprise For You

This ones just short & sweet, I really like it though

*Justin's P.O.V*

"They've been waiting out there for, like, hours, bro. You gotta go out." Fredo says to you.

You pick yourself up from the couch inside your hotel room and go down the elevator along with Fredo and Ryan (Good).

As the elevator doors open te girls have already erupted in screams. Sometimes you wonder how they can see you from so far. You walk out from behind the glass front doors of your hotel in Miami and wave as the girls scream and scream.

"Hi guys. How are you!" You smile at them and wave. You walk up to the first barricade they have set up and run by all the girls, hitting their hands and making them scream even more. iPhones flash.

"Want me to sing you Guys a song?" You ask them.

"Yeaaaaah." Erupts from the crowd.

If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go

I could take you places you ain't never

Been befo' baby take a chance or you'll

never ever know, I got money in my hands

that I'd really like to blow

swag swag swag on you

Chillin' by the fire as we're eatin' fondue-

Your acapella is interupted as your phone starts to ring. You look at one girl In the front of the crowd.

"Should I Answer it?" You ask her and she starts to cry. "Aww, don't cry sweetheart. What's your name?"

"A-Amanda." She croaks out.

"Amanda! Amanda!" She sobs into your shoulder and you laugh. "It's okay, it's okay. So, Amanda, should I answer it?"

She nods her head- she isn't able to get any words out.

You slide your iPhone out of your pocket.

Y/N

Answer Decline

You click answer and put her on speaker.

"Hi." You say into the phone.

"Hi, J." Her voice is slightly muffled.

"You're on speaker. We-we're outside my hotel in Miami right now."

"Ow, I'm sorry I didn't mean to interupt you." She says.

"No, it's fine. They wanted me to answer. So-so how are you?"

"I have a surprise for you, J." She says to you, her voice more muffled than before but it seems like there's an echo of what she's said coming from somewhere behind you.

The entire crowd of girls begin to scream and you turn and see Y/N standing there. She gives you a smile and your heart skips one trillion beats.

"Oh my god. Oh my god." You run up to her and pick her up, her legs wrapped around your waist. She tilts her head back , letting the wind rush through her hair as you spin her around and she laughs.

"Awwwwww"'s can be heard from the crowd the entire time.

You put her down and grab her hand.

"Do you guys know who this is?!?" You ask the beliebers.

The girls scream Y/N's name and nod their heads. You laugh at them.

They begin to chant, kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss and Y/N looks at you sceptically.

"C'mere." You pull her in and smash your lips against hers.