Chapter 1

Elsa's POV

Here I was. Back in the hellhole I call school.

I waved goodbye to my sister, Anna, then headed to my locker.

And of course I didn't get very far.

Jack's POV

I was walking down the halls of the school with North, Tooth, Sandy, and Aster (we call him bunny). We're the guardians.

I walked down the halls avoiding the squeals of my fan girls and headed towards my locker.

Luckily I ran into an old friend of mine. Elsa Winters. I've known her since the 3rd grade, then kind of ditched her for the guardians. It's not my fault. I had a chance to be popular and she was a nerd anyways.

Me, Tooth, and Bunny walked up to her. Elsa wasn't a very social person and people avoided her because she was so cold to them.

You should see her glare! It makes most of the guys who flirt with her yelp in fear.

Yeah, Elsa was pretty hot, and I used to have a crush on her a long, LONG time ago, but she's a total nerd.

Tooth walked up to her and began to push her around. Me and Bunny joined in on the fun. North was never a bully but he was giant and intimidated people, and Sandy could beat you up in a second, but he was never a bully, him and North kind of stopped our fight from getting out of hand.

Then suddenly Tooth pushed Elsa a bit too far and she hit her head on a locker and fell down on her knees catching herself with her hands.

She slowly raised her left hand and slightly touched the back of her head.

Her hand was drenched in blood.

She looked up, straight into my eyes. So filled with...something, I couldn't tell if it was fear or hatred, or both.

Then she fainted

A/N
So how was it :D
I've been waiting to write this for a while and I decided to stop being lazy and wrote it

Do you guys want Elsa and Jack to have powers or not. Answer in the comments plrs