Chapter 68 {Emma & Zacky POV's}

{EMMA'S POV........ THE NEXT MORNING}

I woke the next day somewhere around mid-morning. I knew it was later than I usually got up. But after the night I had last, I think it was justified. Just thinking of last night I felt a smile forming on my lips. My whole body felt satisfied and I also felt a large heavy arm over my waist. The warmth of his body against mine was comforting.

"Your thinking to hard," Matt murmered, in my ear.

"Mmmmmmm how do you know I'm not thinking of you?" I asked quietly.

"Because your thinking to hard," he repeated, giving my mid section a squeeze and nuzzling his face in my hair.

"Well what if I told you I was thinking about what you and I did last night and early this morning?" I asked.

"Mmmmmmmmmm," he murmered, nuzzling further into my hair.

I wiggled my body around in his arms so that I was facing him. I slowly opened my eyes and came face to chest with his colorful 'Thicker Than Water' tattoo. My eyes traveled up the rest of his chest and than up his chin, his lips, his nose, this half opened eyes. A half smile playing on his lips as he watched me looking him over.

"Done checking my body out now?" he asked, with a smirk.

"I wasn't checking your body out," I replied, with a slight blush.

"Yeah you were," he said.

"No I wasn't," I huffed.

"Yes you were," he replied.

"Nope," I said, popping the 'P'.

"It's ok babe. I know I'm sexy," he smirked, rubbing his free hand up and down his chest.

"Uh huh," I replied, shaking my head.

We were silent for a few minutes and he turned so we were facing each other. Practically touching nose to nose.

"I've missed waking up in the mornings like this. With you in my arms," he said.

"Me too. Ugh I don't want to get out of bed," I groaned.

"Than lets stay in bed all day," he replied.

"Mmmmmmmm as nice as that sounds and as much as I want to. I don't think we can. Plus I think our friends would drag us out of bed," I replied, tracing his jaw with my finger.

"Fuck tonight, I don't wanna go," he pouted, sticking his bottom lip out.

"Awwwwww poor baby but you have to go. Your friends have something special planned for you. Plus you'll get to see other chicks boobs for free," I smirked.

"I don't want to see other boobies, I wanna see yours" he smirked back, making me roll onto my back and rolling on top of me. He leaned down and kissed me with a hungry passion.........................

{ZACKY'S POV}

Rolling over in my bed I pulled a pillow over my head. Maybe if I acted like I couldn't hear the door bell the person who was ringing it would go away.

'Yeah that's it I'll just act like I'm not here and they'll go away' I thought to myself.

I waited for a few minutes holding my breath. Like the person outside my front door could really hear me breathing. I listened and didn't hear anything else, just as I was about to release that breath the door bell rang again.

"God damnit," I groaned, sitting up and running a hand through my messy hair.

I swung my legs over the side of my bed and got up. Grumbling along the hallways as I headed to the front. Evidently this person didn't take the hint I didn't want to be bothered today. I mean I had even told Gena to leave me alone today. The door bell rang again as I was half-way down the stairs.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, for gods sake I'm coming," I muttered.

I could see the person raising their arm to ring the door bell again, through the frosted glass in the door. I rushed to the door. I did not want to hear the door bell again or I may end up strangling the person.

"What?" I snapped, swinging the door open.

The person stopped with their finger half-way to the door bell. Than pushed their way past me into the house. I rolled my eyes at her back as I shut the door and than turned to look at her.

"What do you want?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Well good morning to you too Zachary. Did I wake you? I must have with the way you look," Val said, turning around and looking at me.

"Again what do you want, Val?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Well I was thinking we could help each other," she said, setting her purse down and walking over to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusin, wondering what the hell she could help me with.

"With what?" I asked.

'God I sound like a broken record' I thought.

"Well I was thinking maybe you could tell me where the bachelor party was being held tonight," she said, running a finger down my chest.

I grabbed her wrist and shook my head, "I don't think so"

"Oh come on Zack. I just want to say by to him. I mean if he really is going to marry this.... Well marry Emma," she said.

"No," I said, still shaking my head.

"Please?" she asked.

"No," I replied.

"Zacky I need to get in tonight and your going to let me. Or else," she said, with a glint in her eyes.

"Or else what?" I asked.

"Or else I tell Matt and Gena how your still madly in love with Emma," she replied, with a smirk and a shrug of her shoulders.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Ok sorry this part is getting split up into 2 parts. I was going to put the bachelor and bachelorette parties in this chapter!!! But decided to put that in the next chapter!!!!!